Sign in to follow this  
ShadowWolfHount

[MOC] Sith and Jedi Battle Packs

So I went and made my own version of battle packs relating to the Sith and Jedi, sense I think those two would be good for those who want to recreate the battle in the Jedi Temple from the old republic or anything that a person need to build a army of Sith or Jedi for.

Sith Battle Pack
98 pieces  (minifigure 20 pieces, weapon 10 pieces, speeder 64 pieces and 4 studs)
4 minifigures (2 sith apprentice, 1 sith master and 1 sith lord (Sith Pureblood))

Model:
“Now here’s the most original thing for a battle pack…    a speeder”
Do to the sith having lightsabers (though this pack could be the first outside of the superhero theme to have the super jumper), it’s best for the model to at least have stud shooter.
While pretty much no one care about the model in battle packs and only want minifigures for army building, I wanted this battle pack to be different of having contraction parts which I think gave off a good shape for the speeder of using those 3 ultrabuild pieces though I wouldn't say the same with the tip of using those Exo-Force arms and small claw.
With the use of these parts, the wings and front parts can move to find some sort of way to pose it.

Sith Battle Pack

Jedi Battlepack
106 pieces (minifigure 20 pieses, weapon 8 pieces, Dwarf Spider Droid 39 (x2 78))
4 minifigures (Jedi Master, 2 Jedi Knights, Padawan)

Model:
After I made a Sith battle pack a few months back, it would make sense for me to make a Jedi Battle Pack. But instead of a speeder for them, it’s an enemy model of the Dwarf Spider Droid, but instead of having a stud shooter, it have the ‘Power Blast’ piece that mostly been used in the Superhero theme. The head of the droid can turn, but not a full 360 do to the legs. Speaking the the legs, originally they were going to be hinge pieces, but they didn’t work so I went with the Exo-Force Arms that was used in the 2008 Dwarf Spider Droid (set 7670).
Do to the size of them compare to other battle pack model, looking too small and may cost lesser than $10. So instead of building a different model, this would have 2 of them that can build up someone droid army with some Dwarf Spider Droids.

Jedi Battle Pack