Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

Celebrations in the "Two Crabs Pub"

Near the port of Bastion the "Two Crabs Pub" was a popular place to have a drink or two (or three or four). It was no wonder that the Red Rogue soccer team - at this point in time only just having arrived for the annual Soccer Cup - gave it a try after noticing it during their first tour through the city:

qvOWskV.jpg

Later during the tournament, the "Two Crabs" often say groups of fans passing by, on their way to the stadium. And while some fans are just cheering for the upcoming spectacle, others already eyeballed the pub for the post-game boozy session:

zNcrT5F.jpg.E3ueRCx.jpg

Thus the "Two Crabs" became not only popular with the locals, but also with the fans from near and far. So it was no wonder that after they had won the Cup, the Red Rogues decided to celebrate their victory here:

DKdcvVd.jpg

They had called for beer and pies being on the team, so lots of guests came to join the festivities - keeping the barkeep busy:

ggdmBmI.jpg.GjOSLwl.jpg

Even the Astrapi Blue Hawks, while sad to not have won the big cup, celebrated the little cup for winning third place:

RT0ShOE.jpg

A good time was had by all!

Spoiler

gwWkf0x.jpg

===============================================================================

After introducing this pub for my teams introduction, I wanted to show the teams celebration after actually winning the 618 Cup (w00t! :excited:). With the interior it should qualify as a medium artisan, which I want to donate to the settlement of Bastion.

@dr_spock: please take it as a "thank you" gift for the great tournament. :pir-classic:

Edited by Drunknok

Avast, boozes!  Thanks for the pub.   A good time celebration for the winning teams.  :thumbup: