I for one was sure the rumor of the rerelease of the wind turbine was fake, but I was wrong *huh* So with the "out of the vault" everything is possible even sets that was never released in the first place, but made on commission to be given as a employee gift in Veastas.. This theme is a nightmare to scalpers and a dream to new fans you want the old sets.. The only similarity I see between the two sets are that they are around 10 years old and have a high price on secondary marked. I know it is a year to next set in this series, but what do you think we could get back from the vault?

Haunted House 10228

Eiffel Tower 10181 (ideally in dark tan)

Sopwith Camel 10226 (I'm not even into planes, it's just so beautiful)

Statue of Liberty 3450 (not necessarily because of the build, just that amount of sand green really gets my- brick... built)

(Yellow) Castle 375 (that should've been a give this year since 2018 marks forty years since the original release, but I'm like 100% sure we're gonna get it in 2028)

Edited by Alegrispa

It has been a year since the anouncement of the rerelease of the wind turbine.

After the Taj Mahal and the Vestas Wind Turbine last years I thought we were in for a yearly rerelease out of the vault, but I haven't seen a single hint, rumour or leak yet.

Does anyone think we could expect such a rerelease again soon?

On 10/1/2019 at 6:16 AM, Wesley D said:

I thought we were in for a yearly rerelease out of the vault, but I haven't seen a single hint, rumour or leak yet.

The Tai Mahal was not leaked before it was revealed I think so it could definitely still happen this year, maybe the imperial flagship because of pirates 30 anniversary :shrug_oh_well:

Is the vault closed again? Since we did not get a set this year, maybe they have cancelled the "theme" :shrug_oh_well:

The Taj absolutely leaked ahead of time, but I don’t think there are any other sets really requiring this treatment. Of the brickset poll, only ET seems reasonable to me as it’s a unique landmark with nothing that could be significantly improved upon by new pieces / techniques.

train, planes and ship could all be improved upon if they wanted new versions. HH should probably just receive a new set outside the MF theme. MMV seems like nostalgia talking.