Greetings!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      My name is Justin Marq. humhum... TheBrickAlchemist you should call me ;). I'm from Montreal from the dark and isolated province of Quebec where we, francophones, are like the irreducible Gauls surrounded by the rest of Canada!!! But I'll speak to you in english :) I'm still at studies but that doesn't stop me for doing what I like: Lego, tadam! I'm also a big fan of History, Movies, Fantasy, Board games/Role playing board games and LARP (Live Action Role Playing). If you don't know what is it,  go ask google. It's pretty awesome. Being a student won't stop me also from earning a bit of money. Which is why I am a part time comedian from where I come. Not a bigshot, but I've work on some shortmovies, TV series, commercials...                                                                                      Thank's to you all. Go check My Flickr                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Farewell

Edited by TheBrickAlchemist

Welcome to Eurobricks! I saw your Flickr and I'm really impressed!

On 8/16/2018 at 9:10 PM, dr_spock said:

Welcome aboard, Justin.  What are you studying?   We have a number of RPGs here like Brethren of the Brick Seas.

Thanks

I'm studying a program called Integration to multimedia. It's mostly about digital design, website coding, 3d animation, video games ...But it's not university. It's something we have here called CEGEP, different from US or other country. It's 5 five years of high school and 2 or 3 years of cegep (depending on what program you choose) and after university! Yhea

On 8/16/2018 at 4:01 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Welcome aboard Justin :classic:

Thank you :)