Mummy snakes look really neat; what’s super cool, however, is Wu’s new design! It reminds me of the Samurai figures from the old Ninja line, which is really great

Where can i find these pics? I NEED TO SEE THEM

7 minutes ago, DarthLeapyous said:

Where can i find these pics? I NEED TO SEE THEM

nvm found em on youtube

Edited by DarthLeapyous

2 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

sounds cool

Link?

Justwondering, the molds look devoid of printing. Will the final figs have em? Molds are sick though.

I'm wondering how they will connect to the Serpentine. Perhaps a lost tribe? Or maybe just resurrected mummies granted pyrokinetic powers?

Edited by DarthLeapyous

Oh my, it's Indiana Jones' worst nightmare... :distressed:

Joking aside, these guys really could've gone without the flames, as they would've provided some great Adventurers fodder if it weren't for that. :look:

12 minutes ago, DarthLeapyous said:

Here's another vid with more angles plus ice villain face

P.S. Sharing of leaks here is strictly prohibited, as only discussion of them from elsewhere is allowed; so, I'd remove both of those YT links quickly if I were you. :sad:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

oking aside, these guys really could've gone without the flame

The flames help them stand out I think from the other serpents.

10 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

P.S. Sharing of leaks here is strictly prohibited

He's not sharing leaks, he's sharing a videos that discusses leaks 

2 hours ago, DarthLeapyous said:

Justwondering, the molds look devoid of printing. Will the final figs have em? Molds are sick though.

Those are probably placeholding prototypes

7 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

The flames help them stand out I think from the other serpents.

Yet they utilize a new mold that will most likely be used much less sparingly throughout its lifespan than any of the more versatile humanoid serpent heads we already have. Plus, like I said, they really didn't need to be flaming, as generic Egyptian-esque Snake People mummies would've been awesome enough. :sceptic:

11 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

He's not sharing leaks, he's sharing a videos that discusses leaks

The videos do not even merely discuss the leaks, but only picture them. So, linking the videos without embedding them is still considered "sharing of leaks". 

54 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Yet they utilize a new mold that will most likely be used much less sparingly

You mean they'll be used more? Is that a bad thing? Because if that's the case then you understand why people disliked the anacondrai serpent head replacing the others as well. Plus these might end up not being reused. how can we ever be sure? I guess this is like karma

55 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

The videos do not even merely discuss the leaks, but only picture them.

Ahh so if someone discussed leaks in a video, then it'd be okay to share them here... (I should tell that to my bro who has a youtube channel)

honestly do you hate them? Or are just ambivalent to the new heads? It' hard to judge from pictures

10 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

You mean they'll be used more?  Is that a bad thing?

Oops, I meant to say "much more sparingly" to connote their eventual lack of future versatility compared to the other humanoid snake head molds we already have.

16 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Plus these might end up not being reused. how can we ever be sure?

Any sort of "one-and-done" mold from Lego is a damn shame. :sad:

17 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

honestly do you hate them? Or are just ambivalent to the new heads?

Hate? I don't feel that strongly towards this mold, as I'm only lamenting the introduction of what I see to be a short-lived part (eventually). :def_shrug:

22 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Ahh so if someone discussed leaks in a video, then it'd be okay to share them here

Only if they discuss the leaks without directly picturing them in that video, like we do here.

The only big disappointment for me is the lack of being able to turn the heads - a lot of the old Serpentine heads did that too, and I never really understood why given that you can make them much more poseable with rotation. I guess they thought the rectangular base would look odd while turned, but Pythor had a similar square base and never looked that off while his head was turned...

4 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Oops, I meant to say "much more sparingly" to connote their eventual lack of future versatility compared to the other humanoid snake head molds we already have.

Well already we have two recolors, that's more than the original serpentine heads, plus the anacondrai serpent head didn't get recolors until three waves later

Just now, legozebra said:

The only big disappointment for me is the lack of being able to turn the heads - a lot of the old Serpentine heads did that too, and I never really understood why given that you can make them much more poseable with rotation. I guess they thought the rectangular base would look odd while turned, but Pythor had a similar square base and never looked that off while his head was turned...

Really only the scouts had the full range of head rotation, and even then they had those hair pieces..

6 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Any sort of "one-and-done" mold from Lego is a damn shame.

I agree

Just now, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Well already we have two recolors, that's more than the original serpentine heads, plus the anacondrai serpent head didn't get recolors until three waves later

By versatility, I'm also suggesting easier reusage by fans for their own creations, be they a part of or outside of the Ninjago fandom. Like I'd suggested, plain-old humanoid snake mummies would've been great for Adventurers/Pharaoh's Quest MOCs, but flaming heads add an extra work-around for such creations' narrative backstories. 

10 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

By versatility, I'm also suggesting easier reusage by fans for their own creations, be they a part of or outside of the Ninjago fandom. Like I'd suggested, plain-old humanoid snake mummies would've been great for Adventurers/Pharaoh's Quest MOCs, but flaming heads add an extra work-around for such creations' narrative backstories. 

Oh that makes sense Now I get it..

Just now, Dr.Cogg said:

I wonder if the Golden Snake mummy is the Sorceress.

It's impossible to know yet, she doesn't look like a Sorceress

Just now, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Oh that makes sense Now I get it..

For instance, many of the non-clothed "Serpentine" figures as a whole (especially those from 2012) can be easily thought of as generic snake people, whereas these mummies are so close to just being generic Egyptian-esque Reptilian mummies, 'cept they're flaming Reptilian mummies. :def_shrug:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

For instance, many of the non-clothed "Serpentine" figures as a whole (especially those from 2012) can be easily thought of as generic snake people, whereas these mummies are so close to just being generic Egyptian-esque Reptilian mummies, 'cept they're flaming Reptilian mummies. 

I understand. I still like snakes...

I wonder if these are the only two or if they're is more... Also is the sorceress going to share the same headface? So far we've seen it in gold and brown I think

Edited by Thedarkmaster2
misspell

I realize that these are rough prototypes; but so far I’m not a fan. Probably because I spent too much time imagining what they’d look like :head_back:

I do like the idea of them being mummies. Hopefully one of the sets will be a temple/pyramid style build for them. 

45 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I wonder if these are the only two or if they're is more... Also is the sorceress going to share the same headface? So far we've seen it in gold and brown I think

It looks like the sorceress is the one with the ghost tail?

45 minutes ago, crimsondeity said:

I realize that these are rough prototypes; but so far I’m not a fan. Probably because I spent too much time imagining what they’d look like :head_back:

I do like the idea of them being mummies. Hopefully one of the sets will be a temple/pyramid style build for them. 

Prototypes? Aren't they usually the actual figures at this point?

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Yeah the seem like final version of the minifigure. Still find it weird that mummies are on fire, like wtf?!

Maybe “prototype” isn’t the word I’m looking for; they just seem unfinished? Like they’re missing some printing and polishing.

19 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Yeah the seem like final version of the minifigure. Still find it weird that mummies are on fire, like wtf?!

Mummies on fire that are also snakes fighting frozen samurai..

Genie with Spanish accent leading a pirate crew..

Sometimes they really double down on the weirdness

Edited by GarmaFan

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

It looks like the sorceress is the one with the ghost tail?

Oh okay, I couldn't really tell, the photos were really bad. Do you think there are more than just those two? also thoughts on the new snake head piece?

20 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Still find it weird that mummies are on fire, like wtf?!

It's not the weirdest thing