Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Another weird Endgame set bit with some great figure at least! Can’t wait to get my hands on Rescue

So do we think this is just a one off set or could we be getting another Endgame wave? Really hoping for an updated Wasp and Valkyrie

I could see one more set coming with it, maybe with ronin, thor, giant-man built in Quantum realm suit? Scale cap with mjilnir

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Maybe they want kids to throw her out of the helicopter to ''get the soul stone'' 

Thats terrible dude ???

Just now, legosamsonite said:

I could see one more set coming with it, maybe with ronin, thor, giant-man built in Quantum realm suit? Scale cap with mjilnir

I'd rather get something like CM4SCI's latest custom set. I'll post it in a spoiler tag below so people don't get too hyped up

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'd rather get something like CM4SCI's latest custom set. I'll post it in a spoiler tag below so people don't get too hyped up

Reveal hidden contents

I would like that but with some other figures as well I think. I would love the Mk 7 War Machine and final battle Captain marvel. Obviously fat Thor and scale Cap need to happen. 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I would like that but with some other figures as well I think. I would love the Mk 7 War Machine and final battle Captain marvel. Obviously fat Thor and scale Cap need to happen. 

If we look at the battle itself I can only see (maybe) 3 sets happening. One random small battlepack-like set, one set with (Gi)Ant-Man and one with Sanctuary II. 

But I think the chances are fairly high this is our last Endgame set

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Maybe they want kids to throw her out of the helicopter to ''get the soul stone'' 

That would be really dark  for Lego.

15 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Another weird Endgame set bit with some great figure at least! Can’t wait to get my hands on Rescue

So do we think this is just a one off set or could we be getting another Endgame wave? Really hoping for an updated Wasp and Valkyrie

I think that we could see another set or two based on the movie. After all the avengers in their regular suits (beside Iron man) are missing. I would also suggest valkrie in her new outfit but that probably won't happen considering that none of the other toys for the movie have resurrected characters 

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If we look at the battle itself I can only see (maybe) 3 sets happening. One random small battlepack-like set, one set with (Gi)Ant-Man and one with Sanctuary II. 

But I think the chances are fairly high this is our last Endgame set

To be fair everyone thought we wouldn't get any more endgame sets for the movie so  we can't rule out that this will be are last

Edited by legogoblin2099

Someone on IG is saying there are 4 Endgame sets and that the Hulk set is the biggest

And it’s looks like that’s being confirmed by other reliable people now 

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Someone on IG is saying there are 4 Endgame sets and that the Hulk set is the biggest

And it’s looks like that’s being confirmed by other reliable people now 

That would be amazing

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Who?

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Who?

I believe Ninjawhip was the first and then Falconfan and Ninoleaks posted it as well

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

So basically all the (semi) important figures we are now missing are:

- Hulk (jumpsuit)

- Captain America (scale suit)

- Thor (fat ''viking'')

- War Machine (new Iron Patriot suit)

- Rocket (comic suit)

- Hawkeye (ronin suit)

- Black Widow (black time heist suit)

- Valkyrie and Scarlet Witch (not that important but we haven't gotten those variants yet)

I believe Ninjawhip was the first and then Falconfan and Ninoleaks posted it as well

Just saw it, really hope it's true but I'll take it with a grain of salt for now

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

So basically all the (semi) important figures we are now missing are:

- Hulk (jumpsuit)

- Captain America (scale suit)

- Thor (fat ''viking'')

- War Machine (new Iron Patriot suit)

- Rocket (comic suit)

- Hawkeye (ronin suit)

- Black Widow (black time heist suit)

- Valkyrie and Scarlet Witch (not that important but we haven't gotten those variants yet)

Also Captain Marvel from the final battle (the one they gave us was inaccurate). I would also say the other War Machine suit as well but that’s far less likely. I believe they skipped Mk5 so we’re missing Mk6 and Mk7 (Patriot). And I would actually love an Iron Spider with Instant Kill eyes

I would also say the other War Machine suit as well but that’s far less likely. I believe they skipped Mk5 so we’re missing Mk6 and Mk7 (Patriot)

I've stopped trying to keep track of all the War Machine Mk's, its getting way too confusing :laugh_hard:

Surprised nobody has said it yet... 

So I guess I'll go ahead...

"I SEE THIS AS AN ABSOLUTE WIN!"

The Rescue figure looks really inaccurate to me for some reason, but I'm not complaining, glad we're getting her. Also so happy to have the right Hulk to go with the other sets, as well as such an awesomely detailed Iron Gauntlet.

Also happy to get more Chitauri, as I have too many Outriders and not enough of them. Black Widow being a repeat is okay because, as someone stated, you can just use the QR suit on someone else. Very creative on how they did her batons.

Helicopter is actually pretty cool, if anyone doesn't like it being an Avenger Copter, you could easily remove the logos. I understand that the films weren't exactly too action heavy, and there's only so much you could translate from the final battle, so I understand why these sets aren't really near accurate, but I just hope that we could see more figures, even if the sets are completely random garbage.

Just to list who we could still see; Cap (Scale), Thor (Dual Wield), War Machine MK6/7, Rocket, Valkyrie, Scarlet Witch, Nebula (with orange armouring), Wasp. It would be nice if we could get an updated Captain Marvel with helmet, but only if it's the original colours, not the Endgame colours.

EDIT: Oh, and how could I forget, Korg and Miek

Edited by Quicksilver838

Just now, HarryVader said:

I want a Sanctuary II so bad! Even if it's just a miniature version... 

If this new set is indeed the largest one in the wave I really don't see the Sanctuary II happening, but I would really like to see it!

Holy crap!!! This is an amazing surprise!! I love the Rescue figure and I like that it’s purple even if the suit is actually blue. I don’t love the helmet but I understand why they chose that mold since hers is very sleek and not as chunky as the opening helmet mold. Hulk and the Nano Gauntlet are incredible and I don’t really care about the repeat Widow or Chitauri since I still like them. If this really is part of a second wave I’m going to lose my mind. I just hope we get the figures in regular suits but if Widow is still in the team suit I kind of doubt it...

Just now, legogoblin2099 said:

How would Lego do fat thor?

There's two ways really. They either print his belly to be a lil larger, for example, like Jacob Kowalski

latest?cb=20190105225321

Or they use a new beard mold that gives him an enlarged torso, like Bombur

latest?cb=20121215025606

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

There's two ways really. They either print his belly to be a lil larger, for example, like Jacob Kowalski

I think they might do something similair to Bombur, especially considering there is currently no hairmold (or beard for that matter) that accurately represent's Thor's viking look

I actually think Rescuebis superbly accurate. Her suit color in the film is a dark purple, not quite blue, but it’s a material that kind of changes color with different lighting, sometimes looking more purple, sometimes looking more blue. So this dark purple with blue highlights is perfect I think

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If this new set is indeed the largest one in the wave I really don't see the Sanctuary II happening, but I would really like to see it!

This would also be a great chance to finally give us a bald Thanos (as Thanos lost his helmet pretty early on in the final battle)

1 minute ago, HarryVader said:

This would also be a great chance to finally give us a bald Thanos (as Thanos lost his helmet pretty early on in the final battle)

One can only hope

Just now, HarryVader said:

That would be great but I don't think lego will do that if we look back at what we have gotten in the past

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

latest?cb=20190105225321

latest?cb=20121215025606

I forgot that they did the beard like that to enlarge the torso. I could really see Lego  reusing that piece or making one similar to it as that would work perfectly