Dump

And again from the Netherlands a new member.

Good morning all.
After an operation where the recovery surely takes a few months, this is a nice pastime for me. 
I want to make a base plate (LDD) with everything on it and then I make a copy after which my grandchildren can do what they want. 
This is completely new to me and occasionally I will need some help. 
I have already experienced this help. Thanks for that.

The greetings from Grandpa from the Netherlands.
Edited by Dump

Welcome dump, I also make almost everything in LDD so my cousins can enjoy playing with it (and more advantages). What is your question exactly? 

Welcome to Eurobricks! Its always nice to see parents and grandparents playing Lego with their kids.:classic: See you around and happy building.

Welcome to Eurobricks, Dump! I've seen your posts in the LDD forum and I'm glad you've experienced the help of the little community in there. I am a fan of the software, too; I find it quite handy.

Enjoy yourself here, and happy building.

Hi dump and welcome to Eurobricks - the best website to spend your time during a recovery! :wink:

It's interesting to see you are one of the older members here. If you have questions, never hesitate to ask (but you already found out, right? :laugh:)
I have so many questions:
Is this your first attempt to build digitally?
Did you ever play/build with LEGO in your own youth?
Do you still do so? :look: 

However, fine to see you online. Have a speedy and painless recovery!. Hopefully we will still see you here afterwards! :wink: