Hi, everyone! I'm an American AFOL living in Bangladesh. My brother (in the USA) and I played with LEGOs since we were kids, but it was only in recent years that we've picked up the hobby in a serious way. And its been great to share the fun with my kids. Interests are in Architecture, engineering, nano-scale builds, Star Wars, and LEGO Ideas. Bro and I have both done some MOCs and hope to start posting them soon, once we feel they are up to the level.

It's pretty danged hard to get LEGO in Bangladesh. There are only a few stores carrying the real thing, with limited stock, and at outrageous prices. So it takes waiting until a trip to the US, Bangkok or Dubai to pick up the really fun stuff. When I started building, I had to buy multiples of random sets just to get those 1 or 2 parts I needed. Now I've moved up in the world to binge-buying on Bricklink before a trip back to the States. :laugh:

I look forward to connecting with other AFOLs around the world, and especially in BD and Asia. And to connecting with those here interested in Architecture.

Me at my desk. Yes, I have green hair.

Desk-small.jpg.d5ecbcafe1381bdefa76071eb7598f68.jpg

Welcome, J and J.  I don’t think I’ve seen anyone from Bangladesh on EB before!  

I like your K9 avatar :thumbup: 

Hello J&J LC and welcome to Eurobricks, the best place to be (online LEGO-wise of course). But that's just my opinion. :laugh:

What a wonderful introduction! I also have never seen a Bangladeshian member around. And I wondered how difficult it would be to get LEGO there. You clarified these questions.
Nice to see you already made a MOC of yourself. Be aware though of the 'real' Captain Green Hair! :wink: