Dorino

[MOC] 60198 Red version

Hello! 

This is my attempt on upcoming 60198 cargo train. I am missing some key parts but well :wink:

20180522_213414

Hope You like it.

Edit. Just realised i am missing one layer of red, will change later

Edited by Dorino

This set looks rather fine in red, good thinking! I like the other small mods around the loco, apart from the hand rails; they're far too close for a hypothetical figure to comfortably use them. Have you considered fitting PF components to it, and giving it a run? It'd look pretty good I reckon. I'm also now wondering how it would appear with the proper front windows and a smoother nose...

And hey, it's another appearance of my undercarriage from my preliminary replica (here)! I'm always happy to see that used; it's nice to know it works considering it was a random 5-minute filler build on LDD.

Good work overall. I'd love to see it on track with some more rolling stock.

15 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

And hey, it's another appearance of my undercarriage from my preliminary replica (here)! I'm always happy to see that used; it's nice to know it works considering it was a random 5-minute filler build on LDD.

Good work overall. I'd love to see it on track with some more rolling stock.

Absouletly yes! I based on some online photos and two youtube videos,  but I am 100% sure other photos are based on Yours. Thank You for this comment and all the others You usually give me. 

For a second I didn't think about whether anyone would fit thought that rails. I will fiddle with this set today and see if I like it enough to put motor in it (I have only one, would need to "destroy" my other loco)

I will also try preliminary loco in white today which I like a lot and thank You again for the ldd model! 

Edited by Dorino