Your brick built recreation of the poster is pretty darn cool! :classic:

Spoiler
The Iron Giant

Good luck on your way to 10,000 supporters! I wonder if @legonerd54321 knows you're here on Eurobricks? :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS @brettcuv!!! :thumbup: :sweet:

The Brick Fan - LEGO Ideas The Iron Giant: 20th Anniversary Edition Achieve 10,000 Supporters

The Iron Giant – 20th Anniversary Edition by BrettCuv is the latest project to achieve 10,000 supporters on LEGO Ideas. A similar project by the same builder also hit 10k back in 2015 but it didn’t pass the review stage. The new one is a bit more updated and is mre sturdier and aesthetically accurate to the movie.

The project joins Mary Poppins, Cherry Tree Lane, Tesla Cybertruck, Untitled Goose Game, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Train Station: Studgate, SpaceX Falcon 9 (Saturn V Scale), Mini-fig Scale Project Gemini, Retro Bowling Alley, Indiana Jones Trilogy, Bricks & Blooms, Sonic Mania – Green Hill Zone, The Great Fishing Boat, Knight Rider – KITT, Snow-Groomer PRINOTH LEITWOLF, The Castle in the Forest, Coraline’s Pink Palace Apartments, Historically Accurate Rome, Ruined House, Spongebob Squarepants – The Krusty Krab, Working Waterfall, Futurama Planet Express Headquarter, Spaceship and the Crew, Queen – The Miracle Express as the projects to reach the First 2020 Review Stage.

On 5/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, brettcuv said:

Hi guys! I've been working on this MOC for over a year and it's finally done! 

LINK to flickr album

Hey Brett - I am extremely disappointed by TLG not making this a set. Is there a chance you would sell the digital model and/or instructions? A lot of people would buy it I'm sure, not only myself. I made instructions before from just a digital model, so I'm happy to give you a hand with this version. I have found the previous one that BuildBetterBricks is selling, but I really like the changes you have made to it in the 10k Ideas submission.

Looking forward to your reply.

9 hours ago, uncommonusername said:

Hey Brett - I am extremely disappointed by TLG not making this a set. Is there a chance you would sell the digital model and/or instructions? A lot of people would buy it I'm sure, not only myself. I made instructions before from just a digital model, so I'm happy to give you a hand with this version. I have found the previous one that BuildBetterBricks is selling, but I really like the changes you have made to it in the 10k Ideas submission.

Looking forward to your reply.

Email me at brettcuv1997@gmail.com :thumbup: