MartaP

Lego Research for Uni

What exactly is this for? I see a lot of these popping up lately with little or no information about what the goal is, making it seem like some kind of scam. Then the original poster fails to respond to any sort of queries, seems to confirm the suspicious nature of such a poll.  

Yeah, there are now loads of these. They rarely come back or show the data. I think it is just kids doing a uni project choosing lego for the subject as it is popular. They sign up to multiple forums, adverse and never return.

Yeah guys, we've been assigned Lego as the client for our Market Research module - it's not a scam, just gathering opinions from people who have purchased Lego before and have any thoughts they'd want to share. If you have a sec, it helps us out, but if not then thank you anyway!

There are certainly more charming and engaging ways to get volunteers to spend their time on filling out a form. Some more info to create credibility and relevance would be the least before I am tempted to click a link.