Sign in to follow this  
cavegod

UCS Zeta-Class Cargo Shuttle

This and the Sandcrawler are on my build list. I am working on Brickvault's UCS Ghost right now. And to be honest, after that, I need a break!!

But, I have instructions already and a wanted list on Bricklink when I'm ready. 

Regardless, it is another insane build my Cavegod!! Where's the TIE Bomber at?

16 hours ago, Redbird11 said:

Did you get the instructions fro Brickvault? I’m almost finished with the basic build but will do my own rendition of the cargo area because it isn’t included. How much has the Upsilon set you back?

Yes, instructions from Brickvault.  It appears fun to build, but I will be interested to see any photos of your modifications.

With the Upsilon, I probably already have about 30% of the parts.  The remainder - all 'new' pieces if available - is hard to remember, but probably an extra A$5-600.  Some parts were from Lego-Australia (I find wedge plates and tiles are good value from Lego), and some from overseas.  Most parts are easy to acquire; a few are more difficult because retired, some quite expensive.  But of course, it is worth it, to buy everything like Pete designed. :purrr:

Finally finished! Had a few issues when trying to add my own lower interior but I think i’m happy with the final product. Now much like my other large MOCs, gotta find space for it:grin:

IMG_4200IMG_4196IMG_4194IMG_4190IMG_4189

So it took a bit but finally received my lighting kit for the shuttle, installation was pretty straight forward even with the shuttle already built. It did take some disassembly but nothing overly difficult. The kit comes with a USB plug in for the lights but I didn’t want any wires to be exposed so I purchased a 9v accessory wit switch so that i could turn it on with the press of a button. I was able to hide the switch under one of the top panels where you can depress it slightly and the system will come on.

IMG_4234IMG_4237IMG_4233IMG_4236IMG_4239

Sorry not the best quality pictures