astolfo

Rebuilding NexonKnights sets in the medieval era

I haven't been able to get my hands on the NexonKnights sets but I was really interested in doing this with my sets when I got mine. Since I haven't got mine yet I would like to challenge you guys to try and rebuild things from NexonKnights as things from the medieval era. I don't have any rules other then that it has to have some relation to NexonKnights and must have a fantasy/medieval look to it but what you create is up to you. 

Hi astolfo - welcome to EB!

Hmm...  They've kinda gone from medieval, past steampunk retro-future, to full neo-medieval future... so bringing it full-circle back to primitive technology is an interesting idea.

You might have more attention to the topic if you correct the spelling to Nexo Knights.

Happy building!

Hello astolfo. Now that could be really interesting!:thumbup::classic: As deraven already said, Nexo Knights strayed a bit of the established medieval path. As in "path? There was a path?" and I find that quite a number of the sets went a bit too far, but there is certainly material for some medieval retro-modding. Maybe I can contribute something as well - lets see! :classic: