Duncan Young

MOC My DC CMF

Inspired by the work of @Ashnflash and @Robert8 (though mine are hardly as glamorous) I present the first four figs of my custom DC Comics CMF series

DC CMF Wishlist

Golden Age Superman (With Action Comics #1), Golden Age Batman (with Detective Comics #27), Golden Age Wonder Woman (with Wonder Woman #1), Rebirth Wally West (with Watchmen Button)

Any suggestions for the next set (although I have several ideas of my own)

Oooooh, an All-Star Squadron lineup would be a dream come true. Ok, so taking every member into account gives over 100 characters, but I’m sure I could handle that many. Break it down into Seven Soldiers, JSA, Freedom Fighters, previously unaffiliated. Damn, got carried away now.

Yesssssss. I would utterly love that Booster Gold and Doctor Fate! Olsen's turtle needs to be a new piece!

I feel like LEGO could use their new egg piece in pearl gold to make an awesome Skeets.

Edited by GentlemanJoker

I’m always up for Booster, especially if Ted is nearby. And Fate with the much coveted helmet. If they expand into the 4th World there is so much scope there, and Mr Miracle would have company. Would Jimmy be the happy-go-lucky Jimmy, or the hates-Superman-enough-to-want-to-kill-him Jimmy?