elementary

[Ep. XVII] [Rebels] [Week 8] Back to the roots...not just yet

Our team wants to move two squares left and two up to collect the bonus.

After days and weeks walking through the desert, the group is looking forward to go back to the forest again...

Johnson: Commander, our water supplies are getting low.

Commander: Yes, Johnson we need to move back into the forest to find a river.

But coming back to the forest it doesn't look as inviting as the group remembered it...

Johnson: Commander, we got a message from mission control. We need to go back through the desert. The forest is protected by a force field of unknown strength and dimension. We need to find a way to deactivate it.

Commander: Sigh...Men as unpleasant as the desert is, we cannot go through the forest. Mission control sent us new coordinates. They got hold of a signal coming from north west of our position. So let's move...

1024x768.jpg

1024x768.jpg

Edited by elementary
typo

Nice job with the layered sand / terrain, and I like the brick-built truck on that middle tree.  I do think the middle tree could have used some foliage or vines around the trunk, just because the top looks a little sparse compared to the size of the tree.  Solid build overall, though.

Very well done! I too like the different layers of sand and terrain, good job with those. I also like the irregular base you built for this, that's something that my builds mostly lack and I have little to no experience with it, so I adore this. Also it seems like we are using the same solution for the backgrounds, haha. I use sheets of paper put together as well.

Nice entry and I think you got the most out of the available foliage!