BlueBard

WIP: Pirate Harbour MOC

No, I didn't, but it's good to know. Thank you!

Anyway I think I'll post just some pics here and a main link to brickshelf because there will be a lot of photos X-D (around 90 I suppose).

I am preparing everything to assemble the final model and make photos this weekend so the Pirate Harbor MOC will be post the first week of April. Coming soon! >:-)

Woa, that's a nice range of figures there Bluebard! *y* *y*

I see you have used some customs as well!

Would be nice if you commented a bit on those. *sweet*

Thanks, Mr. Green Hair! :-$

Well I wanted to put more type of characters in the MOC than the classical sailors/imperials/pirates and I discovered your amazing torso library, so this is the result.

I could explain who the characters are but it wouldn't be so funny to find them in the MOC... :-P and I prefer to let you speculate a bit.

By the way I've started the construction but it will take me more time than I expected because I'm renewing some details like little scenes, plants and a part of a beach. (I know I allways say the same thing but this is my first large MOC and I want everything perfect X-D) Anyway I'll finish it this week so the final model will be ready very soon! I'll try to post too some WIP images of the main structure I've finished yesterday ;-)

No, they're all from the pirate torso library of Mr. Bonaparte and the drunken custom torso is from Mr. Imperialshadows ;-)

There's a lot of good work in this library! *y* (Even if I noticed several times that if you try to resize most of the custom torsos they become too blurred... :-/ )

Good work so far. I was wondering what some of the buildings are going to be. You have a store and a tavern that you have talked about thus far. What will the white building be? What do you mean by that red and yellow building being a red dock? Do you have pictures of the fortress?

I am looking forward to some progress pictures.

Well, finally I'll have two warehouses (one of them is the "red dock", I called it that name but at the end it won't be a dock at all :-P), the store, the tavern, three houses (one of them is the white building), the imperial fortress (well, it's more like a cannon battery with a lighthouse) and an imperial quarter.

Pics this weekend! ;-)

Here are some shots of the main structure for the MOC. Sorry for the quality of the images :-/

base1.jpg

base2.jpg

base3.jpg

base4.jpg

base5.jpg

base6.jpg

And here we have a custom face I did for a special scene. What do you think about it?

scary.jpg

Final pics coming soon!

That is a very large MOC you are making.

And here we have a custom face I did for a special scene. What do you think about it?

This lad, looks like an awfully frightened soul. He is a blue admiral, Governor Broadside, he should be in charge and proud of what you are creating for him.

You have maybe seen it yet on brickshelf but here are the mini-figures for this MOC:

Oh cool! The drunk guy and the red and green vest guys are mine! I've wanted to see how any of my decals would look in use, and now I have (and they look great, if I say so myself). Nice job printing and applying! *sweet*

I must be missing Avatar boobiegirl though...

Just one question, do you people prefer the pics of the Harbor MOC posted here or in a new special topic?

Personally I would prefer a new one, so people could comment really the final job but I would want someone else's opinion...

Well, everything is prepared for taking the pics tomorrow! :-D

I have just finished to wash the oldest bricks and I think I'll start the construction right tonight so I supose it will be posted in this forum sunday ;-)

COMING SOON!