dewzxcs

Help with creating program on ev3 from nxt

Hello everybody. Recently i found a segway program on ntx with extension .rbt. I need to convert it into .ev3.I tried, but it didin't work. Who can help me?

Edited by dewzxcs

Welcome to Eurobricks @dewzxcs! :classic:

There is a EV3 program for a balancing robots here:  http://robotsquare.com/2014/07/01/tutorial-ev3-self-balancing-robot/

It works very well (I have used it many times), and the full program can be downloaded from the tutorial page.

The program is designed for BALENC3R and Gyro Boy, but it will also work with similar robots.

@dewzxcs do you have an photo of the robot you are trying to program?  Your reference to the "segway" in your original post implies that the robot can balance.  I'm not sure this is a function that your robot has.  

Thanks for the link. I’d not seen this version of a balancing setup. It’ll be interesting to see how it performs in comparison to gyro sensor. 

I’m not able to check the programming right now. Hopefully someone will be able to give you some help soon. 

16 hours ago, dewzxcs said:

I'm using robot only with 1 color sensor

In that case, the best thing to do would be to open the NXT program (in the NXT software) and copy the program piece-by-piece to EV3 software.

I tried, but i don't understand, why it doesn't work. I tried to check the power value at the and, and sometimes it was over 10 000 xD. I thin, that i made a mistake somewhere, but i can't understand, where (