Sign in to follow this  
Dardanel

[MOC] The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild - The Lost Woods

Hi all : ) For a few months now, my LUG's been working on a new collaborative build - The Silly House. In essence, it's a set of (very lax) rules that allows all members (and even non-members!) to participate in an exhibition. The best thing about it is that it can always look fresh and new - simply by shuffling it's parts and creating a new configuration. Here is one such configuration, as an example:

DSC_0069-940x623.jpg?41fe91

One of these rooms - The Lost Woods, was built by me and I would like to present it to you today. It depicts my favorite moment in Legend of Zelda - Breath of The Wild, the deer guiding you through Lost Woods, all the way to the Master Sword. I have to admit, I had a lot of fun building it, especially the deer, of which I am very proud of.

26911549759_cee87534cf_b.jpg

38655197542_dfb4eb688b_b.jpg

As always, any criticism, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Nice MOC!

Actually, the deer isn't really tied to the Master Sword - so the deer "guiding" you to it was more of a funny coincidence.

The Lost Woods look so lush in your MOC! The colors make the scene look so cool and shady.

(I never ran into a deer in the Lost Woods in my playthrough of Breath of the Wild. I did love that the game let you ride deer and bears, though!)

22 hours ago, Marishka said:

Great MOC! There's sense of something mystical deep in woods

Thank you! : )

21 hours ago, ZORK64 said:

Nice MOC!

Actually, the deer isn't really tied to the Master Sword - so the deer "guiding" you to it was more of a funny coincidence.

Thanks : ) I'm not sure whether it was intentional or it was simply because the deer happened to be there and could only walk down the "safe" path, but it always ran away in the right direction and stopped just before it would disappear into the mist. : )

21 hours ago, MandyNeko said:

The Lost Woods look so lush in your MOC! The colors make the scene look so cool and shady.

(I never ran into a deer in the Lost Woods in my playthrough of Breath of the Wild. I did love that the game let you ride deer and bears, though!)

Thank you! Indeed, the game is something else, can't wait what will they do in the expansion! : )