kritch

[Autumn Animals] - Pug's Tree House

I thought I'd give this a go as I don't really build in this theme, although I realised soon after starting the only Elves set I have is a small polybag.

I had to use a Friend's pug as an Elves animal stand-in.

The treehouse features a working lift that runs from the crystal cave to the top of the observation platform at the top of the tree

The first Picture shows Pug on their way up in the lift,
In the second they are enjoying some biscuits in the comfort of the cave, and the 3rd shows the back of the tree with the goove the lift runs on and the small operating tab.

38672776662_80155c0a5f.jpg

26929116729_1531f60345.jpg

26929116039_82d75e01fd.jpg

Edited by kritch

I like that every of three levels (cave, ground and treetop) have it's style, and how tree is combined with architecrure. But most of all I impressed how you made ceiling of the cave!  How did you inverted that pieces upside down?

Thanks, rodiziorobs and Marishka,

I'm happy you spotted the inverted pieces, I didn't think they'd come out very well in the picture. The upside-down part is locked in place further back. There are two 1 x 4 plates (one each side) connected to the upside-down pieces you can see, these each have a 1 x 1 tile on them, those upside down tiles sit on right way up 1x 1 tiles attached to the wall, then the bricks either side of the tiles prevent it from slipping. I hope that makes sense.