Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Just now, doclord said:

SpiderJazz, can you say any small details about the set? Like how it is structured?

Leaked russian set description is accurate but misleading when it comes to Peter Parker... 

I'm really sorry folks, can't tell anything beyond that. I guess it'll be released in public soon. 

I hope you understand.

37 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Now I can confirm, he's a big figure. 

Well that was really the only way he was going to turn out, thank you for the confirmation

Looking at Thor's axe, its 100% Jarnbjorn from the comics, I thought it was a Groot twig until I looked at a photo of Jarnbjorn

marvel-thor-jane-foster-premium-format-3

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Well that was really the only way he was going to turn out, thank you for the confirmation

Looking at Thor's axe, its 100% Jarnbjorn from the comics, I thought it was a Groot twig until I looked at a photo of Jarnbjorn

I'll probably switch out the light saber tilt to a mettalic/grey one and extend the wood to make it more look like an axe, right now it is so cute. haha.

Just now, doclord said:

I am honestly amazed that we haven't seen a giant alien big fig out in the wild LOL.

Soon, probably. Just to give you an idea on what is your asking about the set..

It's simillar to Avengers tower, can be opened and a 3 storey building. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Soon, probably. Just to give you an idea on what is your asking about the set..

It's simillar to Avengers tower, can be opened and a 3 storey building. 

Sounds like everything I could ever hope for. Thanks so much.

Yeah, Thor’s new axe has been on Instagram for a couple days. Also there is a picture of bagfuls of Thor minifigures, Groot, and the Orb/Power Stone. The Orb has yet to be seen. Does this mean the Orb could be the Infinity Stone in the Search for Thor’s weapon set? 

Just now, AmericaLego said:

Yeah, Thor’s new axe has been on Instagram for a couple days. Also there is a picture of bagfuls of Thor minifigures, Groot, and the Orb/Power Stone. The Orb has yet to be seen. Does this mean the Orb could be the Infinity Stone in the Search for Thor’s weapon set? 

Indeed. I assume they are successful on getting the power stone. 

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

@AmericaLego

This is the purple orb, from Guardians of the Galaxy?

You got it right.

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

Any idea where to find it?

Picture? I think it's all over on IG. 

Just now, doclord said:

So wait, do the Orb and the purple gem outside of the orb both exist in these sets?

Yup. We will get the same thing, 4 stones per set and for this one it will be the Purple infinity stone.

Just a recap of the stones and which is which will be included in the sets.

Space Gem in Cap/Widow set

Time Gem in Sanctum set

Power Gem in Thor/Groot/Rocket set

Reality Gem in Thanos set

Soul Gem in Proxima set

Mind Gem obviously, in Vision/Corvus Glave/Black Panther and Shuri

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I saw this leaked a head of time, but I was told not to tell it and ofcourse, I'm afraid of getting banned. Oh well.

And I know there's alot of question and speculation about Black Dwarf/ Cull Obsidian and what he's going to be. Now I can confirm, he's a big figure. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can't tell anything more than that.

And also, I don't want to be the bearer of the bad news but... There will be no Peter Parker minifigure even if he's mentioned in the description.

YAY! 1600th post.

Really glad he’s a bigfig, and disappointed that there’s no Peter Parker. I hope we get one in the Homecoming sequel sets. The set build sounds AMAZING! I adore buildings and I prefer them to vehicles. Does the set actually come with Peter’s bedroom??

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Really glad he’s a bigfig, and disappointed that there’s no Peter Parker. I hope we get one in the Homecoming sequel sets. The set build sounds AMAZING! I adore buildings and I prefer them to vehicles. Does the set actually come with Peter’s bedroom??

Yep, Pizzeria/Apartment/Strange's office. Alot of cool builds and I think a new window piece for Santum Sanctorum. 

That's all I can say.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Yep, Pizzeria/Apartment/Strange's office. Alot of cool builds and I think a new window piece for Santum Sanctorum. 

That's all I can say.

When will pictures leak? 

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can't tell anything more than that.

And also, I don't want to be the bearer of the bad news but... There will be no Peter Parker minifigure even if he's mentioned in the description.

YAY! 1600th post.

A Peter Parker minifig would make the set worth it on it's own in my opinion, it's such a shame he won't be made a minifig again (for the time being at least)

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

That's all I can say.

Very interesting on Lego's part to include a pizzeria...makes me wonder the context in terms of the plot of the film. At the same time this could be lego taking creative liberties again to make their sets more fun to a younger demographic. Hopefully the apartment build contains something that atleast alludes to Peter Parker since we aren't getting him in minifig form

Brickheadz have been revealed as Iron Man, Thanos, Starlord and Gamora. If Thanos has lots of gold then i'll definitely be getting a few of him. Wonder if he'll have the helmet/armour or not.

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Black Dwarf/ Cull Obsidian and what he's going to be. Now I can confirm, he's a big figure. 

Thanks, i know you cannot say much, but is he more detailed than Thanos? Anything like Killow from Ninjago? Hope it looks awesome - we really need a standout figure where things were not skimped on.

4 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Hopefully the apartment build contains something that atleast alludes to Peter Parker since we aren't getting him in minifig form

We still have future films where the sets for those could release a Peter Parker figure - so I'm not too fussed about not getting one yet. I just hope the 'pizzeria' aspect of the Sanctum wont take away from the rest of the set.

Edited by Scarilian

@Scarilian I'm really sorry bro, can't say anything beyond that he's a big fig, he'll have weapons and that's all I can say.

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

@SpiderJazz are you able to say if  this Sanctum combinds with the older one in any way?

Do you mean combine? If yes, I don't think so because it's like a new version of it. An updated one, with simillar contents but this time it's Dr. Strange's main office. That's all I can give folks, hope you understand.

9 minutes ago, tonif430 said:

@SpiderJazz, any news on a New Milano?

The odds of a new Milano are very slim. Mainly because this is an avengers film with the guardians as supporting characters