Kalais

[MOC] M:Tron Mobile Base

You probably already noticed that I love M:Tron theme. This classic LEGO series released in 1990 and finished in 1993 was designed with very characteristic colors -  red and black with addition of awesome trans neon-green. I think every child loved it. I did :) Actually I still do :) Read more »

M-Tron-Mobile-Base-01.jpg

M-Tron-Mobile-Base-02.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-03.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-04.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-05.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-06.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-07.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-08.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-09.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-10.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-11.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-12.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-13.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-14.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-15.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-16.jpg M-Tron-Mobile-Base-17.jpg 

Bigger photos and full story here:
LEGO Gallery - [MOC] M:Tron Mobile Base

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:
LEGO Blog | Facebook | Flickr | Google+

Beautiful work. The red is powerful but not overbearing with the excellent details.

This is a very good vehicle @Kalais. The color dosage is perfect. It looks like a very strong vehicle, almost an armored tank. Interiors are well designed and the opening roof gives much playability. I'm not entirely convinced of the back, probably I would have tried to make it a bit more rounded. Anyway it's very beautiful work.

On 22.11.2017 at 4:58 PM, Maple said:

Beautiful work. The red is powerful but not overbearing with the excellent details.

On 25.11.2017 at 5:39 PM, vedosololego said:

This is a very good vehicle @Kalais. The color dosage is perfect. It looks like a very strong vehicle, almost an armored tank. Interiors are well designed and the opening roof gives much playability. I'm not entirely convinced of the back, probably I would have tried to make it a bit more rounded. Anyway it's very beautiful work.

Thx guys for nice comments.

As for the trailer more rounded - I wanted to keep it in old set design style - angular. But indeed it could use some more classic slopes bricks maybe to be less blocky ;)

Very nice ! I especially like its playability.

If I'm nitpicking, maybe the hinge in the middle is a little too weak for such a massive vehicle, but otherwise it's all good. :)

On 28.11.2017 at 7:04 PM, belkor said:

Great work ? More M-tron please!

Thx :) I build M:Tron all the time ;) Here you can find some more - https://bricks.kalais.net/categories.html?tag=MTron#lego . And 1 more is waiting for making photos :)

On 28.11.2017 at 7:38 PM, Spirit said:

Very nice ! I especially like its playability.

If I'm nitpicking, maybe the hinge in the middle is a little too weak for such a massive vehicle, but otherwise it's all good. :)

Thx. Yeah, it might be. The 1st version was smaller and it was ok, but later I changed size of whole vehicle and hinge left as it was.