paintballman

(GBW- CP4) Plantasea - Goodnight Carrefour

That's a pretty massive MOC ! You've built the harbour side and the Favelas ! Wow !

The main quality (and strangely, it's also the main default) of this build is its action ! There is too much to see, it's becoming more chaotic when we progress in the story. It's nice ! Because it's the concept of an open war (it's chaotic fights in the Favelas) but it's making your story hard to follow. Well this is my impression.

overall a good an solid entry !

Very nice moc! The idea with the Favelas is great.

I like the complexety and the size of it. A lot of eye-candy.

But like Farradin said, too much details may become a little bit chaotic. Maybe it helps if you limit the amount of different colours. Maybe.

Overall a very nice Moc!

You’ve been awarded (8) points.

Judges’ comments…

This is a very large build and you covered the area nicely. You provided a ton of detail. The issue I have here is that some of the detail gets lost or overshadowed because there is so much going on. I liked the elevation allowing for the subway access and the gap by the water. I thought the mandalorian helmets were a little bit out of place. Overall you've done a nice job here.        

"A lot of effort! Very nice scene. Having a build of this size, there is always the danger that details are overseen or the whole picture is too confusing. "    

That’s a huge build with tons of great activity. I’m certainly going to have to spend some more time looking at the pictures to fully appreciate all the details here. The slums are really well done and are instantly recognizable, and the various colors really remind me of a South American city. The water is disappointing, and I feel that even a little more effort there would really improve the build. After all, the water is such a major part and everything else is so well detailed that it’s easy to notice where the water is lacking. 

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

3 hours ago, The Great Brick War said:

You’ve been awarded (8) points.

Judges’ comments…

Thank you for your comments

3 hours ago, The Great Brick War said:

I thought the mandalorian helmets were a little bit out of place.

Not so much out of place...