KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

It's just been a lack of time this past week. Should be able to shoot some pix today and tomorrow. I'll make up for it by posting more comics.

BTW, thanks for posting the link to the last one, Batbrick. I totally thought I had posted it here but must have forgot!

Robo-Scouse (Part 1):

http://www.drunkduck.com/Lego_Space/?p=522257

Okay, here's what's going on. My problem last week was once again that I couldn't find time to shoot photos. But I had time to catch up yesterday and took two weeks' worth. Because I didn't have a set with me that I needed for the "Meteor Madness II" storyline, I decided to shoot a few more strips of Scouse romping through my toy collection. But I also shot pix for the next few "MMII" comics, so that will pick up for real next week.

BTW, Feb. 9 was the one-year anniversary of Lego: Space - The Comic! Thanks to all of you for reading during the last year! Maybe by next February I'll actually wrap up some storylines! ;-)

Haha, I get the feeling with GI Joe and now Transformers that you're trying to tell us something KDog :tongue:

I laughed at Geometric Shapes robot, I didn't know that such thingsexisted (the toy line, not the shapes)

And of course Magnetica shows up :laugh:

Keep 'em coming!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Great comics. It's just a pity that Lego, despite being the greatest toy, is so easily intimidated by other toys. I hope Scouse gets his revenge

Laurie

All I can say is that when you finally see what the appearance of all these other toys is about (it's not just random), I think you'll see how Lego gets the upper hand. :-D

Yeah! Optimus Prime! :laugh:

Didn't see that one coming, poor Scouse never has it easy.

The randomness is getting bigger and bigger. :laugh:

It all pulls together very soon...

Huh, didn't expect that one, seems the aliens are not quite as competent as first thought. Poor Scouse is flying through dimensions!

The plot thickens. Anticipating the next one, but when does Meteor Madness begin again?

Hahaha! Twist after twist and now it all makes sense! That was awesome KDog, Ronald is fast becoming a favourite character of mine mainly because he's a lot like a lot of us, a geek still playing with children's toys :laugh:

Very smooth transition there too, the mind is a scary place to be!

Meteor Madness II (Part 14):

http://drunkduck.com/Lego_Space/index.php?p=528148

Hahaha! Twist after twist and now it all makes sense! That was awesome KDog, Ronald is fast becoming a favourite character of mine mainly because he's a lot like a lot of us, a geek still playing with children's toys :laugh:

Very astute. Ronald is more me than I'd like to admit! He was created to be like us, like it or not. :-D I find myself wanting to bump him up to main cast member. I think he's an even bigger slacker than Schwartz, who's more of a functional slacker.

Once again you're not failing to surprise me. :grin:

Edited by zero1312

:laugh:, poor Friendlich, nothing ever goes right for him. So glad about getting back to this story though, I find it funny that a lot of what you do turns out longer than anticipated :laugh: Not that this is a problem, just a thought.