Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

Paperwork foul up

Willem Guilder couldn't believe it. More paperwork! He thought he had everything sorted out for the MCTC's additional ships and for his own accounts.

"Get van der Meede to meet me at the warehouse. And bring the paperwork!" yelled Guilder to an assistant. "That warehouse manager has mucked things up!" Guilder grabbed his walking stick and hurried down to the warehouse district.

"Gov'ner, back so soon?" said the warehouse manager. "You wuz just down here the other day. I got the warehouse prepped just the way you wanted."

"Don't 'Guv'ner' me. The paperwork you sent has all the cargo assignments in my name! The dock master can't tell what are MCTC cargoes and what are mine." Just then Aaron van der Meede arrived with paperwork from the dock master, desperately trying to get things in order as Guilder continued. "Look, there are different forms for the cargoes from MCTC ships." Guilder motioned to van der Meede without looking at him. "And use these other forms for shipments from my personal ships." Aaron continued to struggle to organize the papers. "What could be easier. Now get it straight!" And with that Guilder hobbled back to his office, leaving van der Meede and the warehouse manager to sort out what was what between Guilder's personal account and the MCTC accounts.

more_ships_pt2.jpg

---

This corrects my error of using only one build to illustrate both my purchase of extra ship levels and the MCTC purchase of ship levels. Now there are two builds.

I like the look of the sand green building in the background - have we seen it before? I don't recall it...

3 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

I like the look of the sand green building in the background - have we seen it before? I don't recall it...

My question too!

I also like the use of grills for crate tops!  I think I'll need to remember that one!

6 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

3 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

My question too!

I also like the use of grills for crate tops!  I think I'll need to remember that one!

In part one of this build I used an interior scene that used sand green walls and brown cross-bracing. So, when I realized I needed a second build, I built an exterior that could reasonably go with the interior. Follow the link early in the text to see part 1. But this exterior is totally new.

And I've been using those grill pieces for crate tops for awhile. I think they work well. Thanks!