Sign in to follow this  
clara

Online shop. How to create it?

Hello, everyone! I need your help. I need to create an online shop. Do you have any ideas which tools to use? I am not that good at coding. 

I don't know what kind of shop you're talking about, but check out BrickLink.  If you're selling LEGO, that may be the place to go.  Also, there's always ebay.

Yes, it would be helpful to know what you're trying to sell.  Places like Etsy have ready-made systems to help you do that, and there are plenty of hosting providers that have drag-and-drop type implementations for shopping cart systems and such that you can easily incorporate into your site.  But depending on what you're wanting to see, there also might be some specific services already in place, like Bricklink.

Thank you very much for your replies! That is a family business, we are planning to sell clothes to some countries. That is why I need a website. I thought to find the prof one and pay for the prepared website. From the other site, I have enough time to make a website by myself using something like a WordPress. Maybe some of you have the relevant experience or have used Wordpress?

This isn't really the place to ask for web development work. You might want to look at Freelance.com if you are interested n hiring people to do coding for you, this is a Lego fan site.

Oh, I am sorry... :( I  thought that some people may sell Lego via their websites or write a blog about Lego. That is why I decided to ask for a help. In any occasion thank you all for your ideas and help. I decided to start with WordPress. I would be still happy to hear your opinion.