35541400765_da88d6051a_z.jpg

The 4th addition to the Raiders of the Lost Ark series, this vignette proved to be quite a challenge in terms of avoiding monotony. While I'm not entirely convinced that it is overflowing with detail, I am confident that this version is 100% better than the original MOC I photographed. Slight but important changes were made in tile consistency, city layout, and even the positioning of the 1x1 round printed tile on the staff.  This scene depicts Indiana Jones using the Staff of Ra to find the resting place of the Ark of the Covenant. It's one of my favorite scenes not just because of the musical score, but also due to the suspense and brilliant lighting effects.  (I would like to thank all the builders from the Harry Potter vignette story collaboration for inspiring me. Also, a big thank you to Mel and Markus for explaining in further detail their masterpieces at BrickWorld.)

I think it captures the feel of the scene really well!  I'm impressed with how well you've captured and presented the various important elements in a MOC of this small size.  Well done!  :classic:

this is very good, it captures the scene quite nicely! The micro city is beautiful, one of the best I have seen. The only thing is, the ray of sun and the staff should maybe be moved up so it looks more like the beam  is coming from  the window. I like the build very much though!