Sign in to follow this  
KyloStabbedFirst

[GBW]-Troop Build Up-Isle Of Rahz-Liberty Day Parade

[img= https://goo.gl/photos/6rCvFcsC7JZVWcDTA ]

*Not my real email account or name*

Liberty Day is celebrated on the anniversary of our independence from Alsarh. Each year, among other things, the new recruits from the surrounding area march down the main street of the provincial capital to the cheering of their family and friends, to be greeted by a feast before going off to training camp.

Edited by KyloStabbedFirst

You might want to fix your image code or host on somewhere like flickr. Also, a "Troop Buildup" or movement is used to place troops for military action, not for a parade and a feast unless their attacking the feast.

This might be something worked a little better under a media build like having them cover the parade or something. Just throwing some things out there for you to think about before we score it. 

Thanks!

Listen to @Thebeeze111 about posting photos. Don't worry, we all had to figure it out when we joined Eurobricks. Make a Flickr account, post to Flickr, and then use the "share BBcode" under the share options on the photo menu. If you have questions, post under the "Help!" section. 

Good starting build though. Reminds me a little of those Soviet parades they showed us in history class.

You can use whatever you'd like, this was just a suggestion to help out. Using Google is not your best option. I'd also focus on shifting up the story a bit as I mentioned earlier, this isn't really a troop movement and the first campaign is going to drop tomorrow. 

Thanks

Edited by Thebeeze111

3 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

You can use whatever you'd like, this was just a suggestion to help out. Using Google is not your best option. I'd also focus on shifting up the story a bit as I mentioned earlier, this isn't really a troop movement and the first campaign is going to drop tomorrow. 

Thanks

Alright thanks so much, sorry I thought because the troops were recruits going to camp, it was "build up". :look:Thanks for the tips

You've Been Awarded (1) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment:

Needs development in story, build detail, and features to signify what's correlating between build and title. Listen to the advice that was provided from others in the thread. 

Definitely not a troop build up, looks to be just a parade.  Something the MEDIA may have covered.  Lighting for the pic isn't bad, just a few shadows.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.