Sign in to follow this  
MontyPython

[SoNE - Ep. XIV] Talus - Nothing New

It's another calm morning in Brewig, small outpost on Talus. Brewig was founded around 200 years ago by Pliny Python, who was searching for a suitable location for his brewery. It turned out to be a good place but local population weren't very fond of the drink. So he turned it in to a workshop. Landing pad is still the same as 200 years ago and is operated by Pliny's descendant, Woodrow. Woodrow is very proud of the short grass, as he cuts it twice a day. 

Today he's expecting a visit from his nephew, Monty. They need some strange old pieces for unknown reasons and they're very hard to find. But he seems to be late ...

DSC_0001.jpg

"Where is that scoundrel? I don't have all day to stand here ..."

"Finally!"

DSC_0002.jpg

"Hello Monty, nice to see you here!"

DSC_0015.jpg

"Hello uncle, how is it, then?"

"Ah, nothing good I fear. Selonians and Dralls are having another war and Zabraks are stealing our business as usual. Bloody immigrants!"

"Where is father? I thought he'll be here?"

"No, he's on Corellia, trying to find a place for a new workshop. He'll close the old one, you see."

"Alright then, we'll take those parts and leave, we need to be on Hoth as soon as possible ... A new mission calls us ..."

DSC_0013.jpg

More photos in the spoiler. Thanks for watching!

Spoiler

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0008.jpgDSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Edited by MontyPython

I agree, the ship is the main draw of the build and it's definitely an interesting one. The bulky nature is quite unique, and I like how it is asymmetrical, I like it when ships do that.

Also, the 5 on the baseplate is a nice  touch. It reminds me of the 94 on the wall of the hangar bay in ANH that took me about 25 years to notice. :laugh:

Spoiler

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/93/Docking_Bay_94_SWI95.png/revision/latest?cb=20130311224303

I really dig the asymmetry of you ship especially the wing, cool design! I also love the compact interior! 

Edited by Forresto