WesternOutlaw

Eurobricks CLUES Murder Mystery Contest

Well, Darkie! A female participant! Always good to have a little diversity. Brickster, how about putting a cap on the number of entrants? 15 or 20, maybe? It's at 9 right now.

Watch out! The diverse one always comes out first! |-D

I say 15 is a good number. You won't want hundreds of detectives in one house! :P

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

We'll be limiting the contest to 12 participants (not including myself).

This is a call for 4 more participants.

I figured you boys needed a little reprive from the boy's club. That, and the last one was fantastic.

Especially since the real Clue has four female characters? Three? Well, the Eurobricks Clue needs at least one. :)

Brickster, can you give us a timeline/timetable that we can follow? This is so that we can expect what we are expecting...

Also, as a curious question, do we have to have all the participant entry slots filled in order to start the mystery?

Well, first we need all 12 participants, then we need the sigfigs of all 12 participants, then I have to finish Project Clues (don't worry, shouldn't take long!) and then the mystery starts. Unfortunately, Brickster's going to go away for around 14 days around mid-June, but don't worry, we're working something out to keep everyone busy. Other than that, the mystery ends when it ends...

Ok then. I guess I better work on my Signature Minifig. (You'll see it as my avatar...soon.)

**EDIT** I finally have a new avatar and signature! Look to your right and at the bottom of this post... (Did it all from scratch. There are still some subtle imperfections, but I'm not that concerned.)**EDIT**

As for the missing 4 participants, where-ever you are, sign up now! You might be rewarded! (Remember, you won't be able to join the mystery once it starts!)

Oh! go on then, I might as well sign up.

The last one did look really fun even though I didn't get involved! ;)

I hope this one will be interesting!

Jon.

I reinforce his comment! And don't forget, everyone who has signed up, be sure to tell Bloody Jay what your signature minifigure is going to be like. See the link in my signature below...

all right, people... i'm in... yeah... it took some time... after all, i had to make sure some one is going to feed my crockodiles when i'm away... :P