WesternOutlaw

7733 Truck & Forklift Review

i like this set, i may have to pick a few up...make a fleet of rigs.

id make the trailor one single unit...that seems more realistic this set up reminds me of a small trailor a pick up could haul around. real trailors are up to 40 feet long (on my stud/foot scale that would be like 32 studs (1 stud = 1.2 feet)). anyway, not bad but the pallets should be 4x4 wide to make more fit. again just my opinion...since i worked in a store doing freight i seen it first hand X-D and the large roof piece to the cab...bleh. the grill needs to be reworked as well but not bad.

thanx!

I didn't even know this set existed. Thanks for the review Brickster!

Maybe you should check EB more often :-D

I posted the review of that set December 23rd :-| Check it here

*yoda*

I don't remember your review master *yoda* !!

I spotted this set in Woolworths today (U.K) I was tempted but instead I purchased my second Indy set, which is also great! (7622)

Earlier today I built my 7733. I wasted some minutes on a couple of occasions:

7733_05.jpg

Ok, that has been pointed out for a while, so not much to say. I just risked some heavy damage to the forklift trying to put that "grill" in place.

Then I spent ten minutes looking for this piece: 3730.png , until I found out that I should have used this piece instead: dscf3783sg9.th.jpg dscf3779ts1.th.jpg.

And I only found 1 TransOrange Cone 1 x 1, while the inventory claims there should be 2 (so does Peeron).

Edited by The Cobra

You must've gotten a newer version, I'm guessing. LEGO sometimes updates their parts without second thought (like that grille used for the forklift, which clearly should've been the old variant, since the new grille is "illegal" to use like that according to LEGO's engineers), and now also the trailer-hitch - I've got the old hitch, and I'm guessing that if I buy another one of this set, I'll get the new one.

Otherwise the parts match what's written in both the instructions and Peeron, altough Peeron will probably soon get an update on the newer pieces.

Nice review, though it's obvious what they're doing. I saw right through their scheme. The yellow stuff is a secret substance called Gyrolyte that tastes like lemon-flavored jelly but is secretly poison. The workers are part of a mob gang that are actually aliens ( :alien: !) and plan to destroy the people of this planet so that they can rule this world as well. They're going to replace the popular jelly that is sold in all stores with the Gyrolyte and kill everyone! So beware...

EDIT: Hooray! I just found out that the CIA are posting a warning in the form of a movie trailer called "The Happening".

Edited by Adam