Sign in to follow this  
YOYO

First MOCs posted

These are some very nice MOCs YOYO!

I really like the design of the mech, I love the weapons! *wub*

For the ship, almost looks perfect to me, I think you just need to change the cockpit alittle.

*y* *y*

Not bad, I especially like the cockpit on the mech.

Ironically though, I think the spaceship cockpit needs major work; its severley open. Thats bad for a spaceship? :-$

ya lol, I was gonna fix the open cockpit thing but got lazy, I was just trying out the wing design mostly

I like the mech! The triple cannon is really neat, the cockpit is very nice, and the jet pack is sweet! *y* The ship is really cool in flight mode, and has a unique landing mechanism. At first I thought it was a tripod walker thing! :-P How does the pilot get in and out? X-D

Good job, i especially like the blasters on the BM. I need to get meself a sig-fig soon.

I am working on mechs myself, Week of Surprises 3 should be here withing a month! I got some really good ideas this time, so stay tuned.

Edited by dillthepill

I like the mech! The triple cannon is really neat, the cockpit is very nice, and the jet pack is sweet! *y* The ship is really cool in flight mode, and has a unique landing mechanism. At first I thought it was a tripod walker thing! :-P How does the pilot get in and out? X-D

the old fashioned way of course, pull the glass of!

thanks for the comment