Sign in to follow this  
trubal

ORP Jan III Sobieski

I had removed your eBay link.  Selling Lego outside the BSTF is not allowed.  Please see the Site Guidelines.

The ship looks really good.  It's a great use of Build a Frigate with Captain Green Hair. :thumbup:
I really need to try to build a ship like this.  The result looks great.

The sails seem rushed, but I know mine are too.  Plus you sails look better than mine usually do. :pir-laugh:

I like it!  My only criticism is that the hull seems a wee bit tall.  I wouldn't have used the brown 2x4 bricks to built up the brown part of the hull, I'd basically cut out the bottom two bricks all the way around.  You'd probably have to rework the stern details a little bit, but not a whole lot.

Unless, of course, you are intending to model portions of the ship below the waterline, in which case you've done an excellent job, and shouldn't change a thing!

Aside from that, she's very nice.  You've got some really good hull details, especially on the stern around the captain's cabin.  Your tumblehome is very nice, and blends well.  A very good usage of the CGH method.

If it's still for sale, could you private message me the link?

Darn, it got sold 2 hours ago... Sorry

Anyways, glad You like it as well!

I might build annother one in a few weeks, I'll be sure to post it here as well :)