SilentWolf

[Minichallenge - COR] Micah's Reaction

31111463551_a217cd8dff_c.jpg

Elizabeth's family and Micah were resting in the sitting room after dinner one evening. Primarily, they were discussing the upcoming wedding, but Mr. Griffin was ignoring the discussion and reading his newspaper.  He suddenly outburst, "What have they done!? Have you heard the news of what these Eslandoleans have done, deposing their king? It is an outrage!"
Micah looking over from the discussion of the wedding responded, "I heard about it this morning. I believe that they only laid down rules of leadership, not depose him." 
Mr. Griffin responded still excited, "This will cause financial loss and problems throughout the world! What are we going to do?" 
Micah, "I was planning on selling horses to the king to use in his free time." 
Mr. Griffin, " I think..."
Mrs. Griffin cut in at this point, "Dear, we should really save this talk for another time. We are trying to finalize the last details of this wedding. Besides there is no need to cause such a disturbance over the newspaper. You and Charlotte should continue reading and we will return to our discussions."

30418227083_c4f83cc15b_c.jpg

An overview shot of the build. It will eventually be licensed as a small residence in Arlinsport. 
30858100180_d32815b783_c.jpg

:laugh: I like the calm and business-like way Micah takes the whole thing, he almost sounds like an Eslandolan to me (and that's totally a complement, you know! :tongue: :laugh:)!  Very nice interior as well, the fire-place and piano are great - although as a pianist I have to say I'm not sure how much could be played on such a tiny little thing! :grin: - and the bookshelves are a neat addition too!  Although in general I'd think that having the furniture on two adjacent walls (or absence of walls, in this case!) would be the obvious thing to do, your innovative layout looks good as well.  Great work, keep it up! :thumbup:

I have to agree, the piano is a lovely little build just by itself.  The whole scene is also well put together.

:laugh: Great way of showing several different "takes" on the Eslandian situation in one build, SilentWolf!  Very nice interior too, I really like the fireplace and the piano!  And the table, though simple, looks very much in place! :thumbup: