Kalais

[MOC] Batman and Harley Quinn pullback vehicles

Fast builds for Wacky Races contest organized by zbudujmy.to LUG. The goal was to create a crazy vehicle based on the brick number 10039 with pullback. Read more

Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-01.jpg

Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-02.jpg Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-03.jpg Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-04.jpg Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-05.jpg Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-06.jpg Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-07.jpg Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-08.jpg Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-09.jpg Pullback-Batman-HarleyQuinn-10.jpg

Bigger photos and full story here:
LEGO Gallery - Batman and Harley Quinn pullback vehicles

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:
Facebook | Flickr | Google+
---
Notice: This is a shortened version of the post from LEGO Blog  - Bricks' Treasure.

And short video:

Edited by Kalais
added video

There are no results yet. But there was many awesome entries so it will be hard to win :)

I've never owned that piece, only the bigger, heavier pull-back motor piece.  Does the small one work well on its own, or do you need ballast bricks to weight it down?

You mean just only this part + wheels? I haven't tried that to be honest. When I disassemble those MOC's I'll check. But with just few bricks it works fine as far as I remember.

On 17.11.2016 at 8:49 PM, N_Cat said:

I've never owned that piece, only the bigger, heavier pull-back motor piece.  Does the small one work well on its own, or do you need ballast bricks to weight it down?

Sorry for double post. I just tried it and it works but it drift a lot. Need few bricks for best results.

6AMc0Bf.jpg