Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

Too bad Mega Bloks doesn't make Power Rangers anymore. At least there is hope for Jurassic Park.

Lego already made sets based on Jurassic Park :hmpf:

So here's my suggestion for the day, and after reading a story about upcomming series on Cartoon Network....may I re-suggest......

Bugs_Bunny_y_Pato_Lucas_4.jpg

"What's up doc ?" :laugh:

Keep on suggesting everyone ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

Lego already made sets based on Jurassic Park :hmpf:

Those were Studio sets, and are classified as such.

-Omi

I wasn't talking about the LEGO Studios Jurassic Park, I was talking about LEGO's OWN Jurassic Park line.

That wouldn't happen unless a new movie came out, and I doubt that will ever happen.

One dream license (never would happen) I have is Troy. I love that movie, and I think it could translate very well into LEGO form. They kinda dipped into that river :laugh: with the Spartan minifig (which was just awesome), but some of the sets and characters would make for some great new parts. Just imagine the Horse!

Those were Studio sets, and are classified as such.

-Omi

But they were still Jurassic Park sets, no?

But they were still Jurassic Park sets, no?

Not really. It wasn't a JP line. Just Studios sets inspired by JP3, and it was only 2 sets. If anything, they were using JP to help market the sets considering the figs were just "actor" figs and no one from the movie.

-Omi

Not really. It wasn't a JP line. Just Studios sets inspired by JP3, and it was only 2 sets. If anything, they were using JP to help market the sets considering the figs were just "actor" figs and no one from the movie.

-Omi

God Of War could sell.

God Of War could sell.

Lego won't have licenses from video games. And those games are exactly for kids.

-Omi

What'srong with God Of War?

Have you ever played God of War? Legos target audience can't even play God of War(realistically, that is...if parents cared about what their kids play. That's another argument altogether).

Zelda, Lord of The Rings and Kill Bill all come to my mind, I would love a Bill Mini figure.

If I may add to TazManiac's comment,

Megabloks did it

200802539.jpg

I got this set for Christmas when I was a wee lad but the leg was missing and none of the peices fitted in the joints so it went straight in the bin :grin:

Yes, explain to me why there should not be a LEGO God Of War theme.

It has an "M" rating so it's too old for LEGO's target audience, Most 5-14 year old children don't know "God of war" and LEGO would certainly not want to promote this game to kids due to the high level of violence and religious content.

It has an "M" rating so it's too old for LEGO's target audience, Most 5-14 year old children don't know "God of war" and LEGO would certainly not want to promote this game to kids due to the high level of violence and religious content.

The only ideas for LEGO toys I have left include:

Men In Black

X-Men

6teen

Digimon

maybe Pokemon

Camp Lazlo

Total Drama

Ice Age

The Land Before Time

Family Guy

South Park

Mario Bros.

Superman

The Lion King

Now lets take a look eh ?

Men In Black - tricky one, new film required......Star Wars sets are still in production...then NO.

X-Men - ah, this has chance.....as long as MB doesn't have it ! :hmpf_bad:

6teen - ? WTF ?

Digimon - now that's old school eh ? Gee, Cartoon Network hasn't had that on in years.

maybe Pokemon - see another tricky one....a`maybe or maybe not ! :wink:

Camp Lazlo = now that would be funny.....the Bean Scouts and Jelly Bean Cabin ! :laugh:

Total Drama - yeah, Lego could take this one on, but it depends on what sets they would come up with.

Ice Age - One word - Duplo ! :laugh:

The Land Before Time - that word again - Duplo ! :laugh:

Family Guy - NO, and you don't need the fricking FCC to tell you that ! :laugh:

South Park - Oh, man.....NO way how will Lego produce sets with a gay teacher and his leather trimmed friend eh ? :laugh:

Mario Bros. - sorry, another toy maker has beaten you to it ! :laugh:

Superman - now this idea makes sense, but you have to bring back Batman but include Wonder Woman ! :laugh:

The Lion King - again with the Duplo ! :laugh:

'Connect-A-Owen4000' you do have some good suggestions (also sadly some not so).

Now lets take a look eh ?

Men In Black - tricky one, new film required......Star Wars sets are still in production...then NO.

X-Men - ah, this has chance.....as long as MB doesn't have it ! :hmpf_bad:

6teen - ? WTF ?

Digimon - now that's old school eh ? Gee, Cartoon Network hasn't had that on in years.

maybe Pokemon - see another tricky one....a`maybe or maybe not ! :wink:

Camp Lazlo = now that would be funny.....the Bean Scouts and Jelly Bean Cabin ! :laugh:

Total Drama - yeah, Lego could take this one on, but it depends on what sets they would come up with.

Ice Age - One word - Duplo ! :laugh:

The Land Before Time - that word again - Duplo ! :laugh:

Family Guy - NO, and you don't need the fricking FCC to tell you that ! :laugh:

South Park - Oh, man.....NO way how will Lego produce sets with a gay teacher and his leather trimmed friend eh ? :laugh:

Mario Bros. - sorry, another toy maker has beaten you to it ! :laugh:

Superman - now this idea makes sense, but you have to bring back Batman but include Wonder Woman ! :laugh:

The Lion King - again with the Duplo ! :laugh:

'Connect-A-Owen4000' you do have some good suggestions (also sadly some not so).

At least there's The Legend of Zelda.

Yes, explain to me why there should not be a LEGO God Of War theme.

Taz pretty much nailed it. And also it is a video game series, which Lego does not do.

-Omi

At least there's The Legend of Zelda.

I say not really, it's already a video game......remember Lego now does video games, so it wants themes that a video game can be attached to. :wink:

I know there might already be games out there for the Disney films (i.e. POTC and Cars), but popular themes get video games.....Star Wars, Indiana Jones, POTC, Ninjago and finally at last City.

So suggestions that have not been a video game before, but would work as building sets and video games - that should be the direction for our suggestions. :wink:

Now I know they tried, but only partly had some success with Ben10....well there is going to be another Ben10 come out.....the fourth kind, who knows maybe they are all married now with children who knows ? :laugh:

Suggest On Everyone ! :grin:

I say not really, it's already a video game......remember Lego now does video games, so it wants themes that a video game can be attached to. :wink:

I know there might already be games out there for the Disney films (i.e. POTC and Cars), but popular themes get video games.....Star Wars, Indiana Jones, POTC, Ninjago and finally at last City.

So suggestions that have not been a video game before, but would work as building sets and video games - that should be the direction for our suggestions. :wink:

Now I know they tried, but only partly had some success with Ben10....well there is going to be another Ben10 come out.....the fourth kind, who knows maybe they are all married now with children who knows ? :laugh:

Suggest On Everyone ! :grin:

Hey, lightningtiger, Why would you want the LEGO Ice Age, Land Before Time, and Lion King themes to be in the LEGO Duplo line?

Hey, lightningtiger, Why would you want the LEGO Ice Age, Land Before Time, and Lion King themes to be in the LEGO Duplo line?

Cause that would be the only way they could sell :hmpf:

I've read numerous times in this thread that they wouldn't make themes reminiscent of video games, why? Granted I've never seen one, but it never occurred to me either. Yes, this is an honest question cause I never read/heard that before reading it here.