Rick

10255 Assembly Square

Here is my interior shots of the Assembly Square. Most interior pictures still need more detail and tile on the floor but I have so many open projects it eventually will get done. As always thanks for the appreciation.

Unfinished dance studioBirdseye view unfinished dance studio

here is the third floor with the storm troopers taking ballet I have a lot more to add here and tile the dance floor itself I'm also going to add a few more storm troopers .

Birdseye view of the music storeRear interior music store

This is the second floor guitar music shop she's having trouble choosing a guitar also I did a double door that leads out to the balcony the third floor also has a balcony as well

Birdseye view coffee shopFront interior coffee shopCheck out counter coffee shopRear interior coffee shop

This is the first floor coffee shop very busy checkout counter with overpriced coffee I'm going to put more many figs in to fillet also there's outdoor seating in the back of the building 

Back of assembly square, coffee/dance studio

This is just the back of the building with the balconies the tables go where it's not tiled I just haven't finished 

Rooftop dance studio exterior

this is a picture of the rooftop it's very similar to the factory one I just changed a couple colors and tile is nothing major

Exterior front flower shop

This is the front of the flower shop not much going on here I did make the fountain bigger and use 1x1 rounds to fill it.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask 

Is this set (10255)retiring? Will it retire by the end of the year? Please comment la...

18 hours ago, ks6349 said:

Is this set (10255)retiring? Will it retire by the end of the year? Please comment la...

Probably the next one will be Parisian Restaurant. Although we said the same thing last year. 

1 hour ago, chezzymann said:

Probably the next one will be Parisian Restaurant. Although we said the same thing last year. 

Parisian Restaurant released earlier than Assembly square right?

Now here 200 bucks for new set of 10255. Is it good  time to get this set now

What hesitates me is actually the brown building with the blue triangle top, it's not my taste. I don't like this design very much.

Edited by ks6349