Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

14 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

In good news, the Golden Age Flash and Disco Nightwing look great. I ordered two of each and they had consistent printing and decent quality. The helmet is excellent and the wings are chrome gold. 

Any chance of an image, Pep? I've owned the original BrothersFigure version of that Nightwing so I'm interested to compare. Same with the Christo Golden Age Flash.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

Any chance of an image, Pep? I've owned the original BrothersFigure version of that Nightwing so I'm interested to compare. Same with the Christo Golden Age Flash.

Cheers.

You can see some from DTBlocks here: http://downtheblocks.blogspot.ca/2017/07/pogo-pg242-pg249-jay-garrick-flash.html

in 80's nostalgia news, Thundercats HO!:

lego%2Bthundercats%2Bminifigs%2Bbootlego.jpg

6 minutes ago, micksandals said:

I've got Bulldozer and Piledriver, did anyone release the other two Wrecking Crew members?

No not yet (well the bootleggers didn't). It seems like they choose the figs very randomly. Some X-men, some inhumans and so on. 

Maybe they even have an inderstanding with some customisers? So people will order the missing ones from the customisers?? Seems farfetched, but who knows?

The bootleggers don't know the comics. I've seen Batman listed on Aliexpress as one of the Avengers -lol. The manufacturers probably don't know that there are more Wrecking Crew members. I mean they never even did an Agents of Shield set.

Edited by Bob F

17 hours ago, Bob F said:

The bootleggers don't know the comics. I've seen Batman listed on Aliexpress as one of the Avengers -lol. The manufacturers probably don't know that there are more Wrecking Crew members. I mean they never even did an Agents of Shield set.

You might be true, and if so, the probability of getting the other two wreckers by bootleggers is very small

1 hour ago, Borex said:

You might be true, and if so, the probability of getting the other two wreckers by bootleggers is very small

Since the others have been made by customizers that are regularly copied I'd say it's just a matter of time.

Last figures added to my collection:

20170728_2328090201.jpg

20170728_2327450101ae029.md.jpg

Posted some stuff on the custom bootlegs thread.

Edited by MDM

8 hours ago, Bob F said:

Cool. Where did you get the black

Spider-man from?

Dlp9054

2 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

The reverse flash is from a upcoming tlg set might want to cut the photos

Thanks, removed

9 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

The reverse flash is from a upcoming tlg set might want to cut the photos

Actually, it's from Lego Batman 3. The face print and shade of yellow are the same as in the game. Would that be OK to post, you know, a game design that was never produced physically?

1 hour ago, The Pearson said:

Actually, it's from Lego Batman 3. The face print and shade of yellow are the same as in the game. Would that be OK to post, you know, a game design that was never produced physically?

Is it not the same as the fig from the upcoming set with killer frost?

6 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

Is it not the same as the fig from the upcoming set with killer frost?

Nope. The one in that set has that orange/yellow color and a different head print (most obvious in the eyes)

If any UKers are interested I have a big lot of spare bricks that I'll never need and are just taking up space. Just pay postage (should be £2.90), or I'm looking for the Shades, Chrome Mark 42, and KF906 Iron Man suits if anyone has spares.
Send me a PM and I'll reply ASAP :classic:

Spoiler

9eEFhLi.jpg

On 7/29/2017 at 6:09 PM, Peppermint_M said:

Whut. Giant figures? Too cool! Anyone have answers on that? I want in!

I am waiting to see if a guy who was selling some on Ebay before gets back to me on the giant figures. The guy who posted the Youtube video has not responded to me or the other person who asked the question months ago. I will post it on here if I get any answers.

I got a message from the guy who made the video. he ordered them from Aliexpress but, have not seen them on the website since.