Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

8 hours ago, Borex said:

I'd especially like to see an ape headpiece on a regular minifig head. I'm still indecisive if i want to use it for creating c-list villain Gibbon. How is the quality of the figs?

Quality was excellent, family members kept asking if any of it was real LEGO. There were one or two leg looseness issues and the old misaligned feet or belt prints but overall good printing, good moulding and interesting figures. 

I am planning on a proper rundown later in the week. I'll include a photo of a minifig in a the headgear too.

Rule clarification for this new thread: Would we be able to post promotional images of full minifigure sets which contain some TLG and non-TLG designs so long as it's in the context of promoting the non-TLG designs in the set?

On 23/10/2016 at 7:18 PM, Peppermint_M said:

A link that is part of a discussion on the non rip offs isn't a problem, you are not signposting people to the fakes but to the other kinds. 

If you say: Guys you can get Ghost Rider and all the Helicarrier figures here!!!1 and post a link, that is bad.

If there just so happens to also be all the Helicarrier figures on the page, but you are linking to the original appearance Nick Fury that is on the list, it is not a problem.

Peppermint_M kindly answered some pages ago for linking, but is it the same for posting images?

Edited by wasswass

4 hours ago, wasswass said:

Peppermint_M kindly answered some pages ago for linking, but is it the same for posting images?

I would suspect that pictures be a no go and we would be better off with a quick crop and paint and putting it on imgur or somewhere else. For the full set pictures there is r/bootlego.

On another note the latest SY wave has given Falcon's wings ball joints instead  of the single piece backpack.

Edited by CaptvirgilHilts

2 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

I would suspect that pictures be a no go and we would be better off with a quick crop and paint and putting it on imgur or somewhere else. For the full set pictures there is r/bootlego.

On another note the latest SY wave has given Falcon's wings ball joints instead  of the single piece backpack.

Hey what is the SY number for that please? :)

32 minutes ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

SY 750, just a few stores have it and like the usual SY it seems they are only being sold as a set of 4.

Cheapest HERE

Sometimes if you search for the number but add the letter sy750a, you can find a single seller. Might pay a little more though

4 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

SY 750, just a few stores have it and like the usual SY it seems they are only being sold as a set of 4.

Cheapest HERE

Thank you :)  and ah, I was hoping for an 8 figure set with Kingpin or Blob, like they did with Abomination the other month. They need to hurry up and do some more figure packs.

51 minutes ago, MNW said:

Thank you :)  and ah, I was hoping for an 8 figure set with Kingpin or Blob, like they did with Abomination the other month. They need to hurry up and do some more figure packs.

Yeah, either that or KF needs to hurry up and put more of those big figs up for single sale.

13 hours ago, Collector said:

Yeah, either that or KF needs to hurry up and put more of those big figs up for single sale.

Yes that too :) I keep checking and waiting for that to happen!

So Trump in the white house. He hates the cheap china labourers, right? Will it affect our american afol friends' bootleg minifig collections?

After 5 months of waiting and 3 cancelled orders, I finally received my SY210 set with our friend Batman from San Diego !!

And it's perfect so it was worth waiting that long.

5 minutes ago, Borex said:

So Trump in the white house. He hates the cheap china labourers, right? Will it affect our american afol friends' bootleg minifig collections?

I really really doubt it will change anything

2 hours ago, lglh said:

After 5 months of waiting and 3 cancelled orders, I finally received my SY210 set with our friend Batman from San Diego !!

And it's perfect so it was worth waiting that long.

Where did you buy it ? Was it a single sale ?

7 minutes ago, tkkim79 said:

HckopMu.jpg

new SY set

Old figures except Ras! Ghost RIder and Boomerand in new released Dargo set!!

Obviously the only thing in those figures that's relevant to this thread is the Colossus figure as it's new.

4 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Obviously the only thing in those figures that's relevant to this thread is the Colossus figure as it's new.

And that's the one that's been on single sale. Damn it. Where's Kingpin and Blob?

6 minutes ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

That face still bothers me.

I know what you mean. I'm glad I don't buy Marvel anymore as I'd be tempted but I know there's something I don't like.

56 minutes ago, dnodar said:

Old figures except Ras! Ghost RIder and Boomerand in new released Dargo set!!

Perhaps, but that looks like the "hairpiece" for ghost rider is removable in this version (or at least different from the official one) rather than completely stuck to the head.

19 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

And that's the one that's been on single sale. Damn it. Where's Kingpin and Blob?

Hold up, bigfig colossus has been on single sale? I must have not been paying attention. 

3 hours ago, Borex said:

They promise alot but normally things never change

18 minutes ago, mooproxy said:

Perhaps, but that looks like the "hairpiece" for ghost rider is removable in this version (or at least different from the official one) rather than completely stuck to the head.

Hold up, bigfig colossus has been on single sale? I must have not been paying attention. 

Yeah mate i put a pic up in a earlier post of the 1 i got. 

Hope someone else does a copy of tha ra's