Sign in to follow this  
coronaking

Hello from Germany!

Hallo everyone!

After lurking for a while (mainly in threads about "Lego Batman") I decided to create an account! :wink: I'm a wannabe writer from Germany and although I don't own that many sets, I have never stopped to be interested in Lego. These days it's mainly the "Lego Dimensions" game, CMF and some of the licensed properties (like "Batman" and "Star Wars") I'm into, but seeing what's new in the catalogue is always a treat!

I can't afford much, but someday I want to own the big "Arkham Asylum" set, also I'm always on the lookout for pieces to build some characters from my stories. When I was a kid I always wished for the old pizzeria set, but never got it. I'm an adult now and could probably just buy it myself, but somehow I never got around to it. If it is even available anymore.

lego-pizzeria.jpg

I'm looking forward to be part of this forum!

(A sidenote: I tried for several days to sign up with another mail adress and just didn't get any confirmation/validation mails. Has that happened to anybody else? I had to use a gmail adress that I normally don't use now. :sceptic: If that still can be changed I would appreciate it!)

Edited by coronaking

Welcome to Eurobricks.

You can change your email address under Account Settings.  Click on your username at upper right hand corner to drop down the menu.

You would have to re-activate your account if you changed the email address.  If the new email address doesn't receive the activation email, then you can't make the change take effect.

You could post for staff help with your email problem in this topic -> http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/96103-help/&page=19

Thank you! :classic:

On 15.10.2016 at 2:15 AM, deraven said:

If you want to make that childhood dream come true, you can still find copies of that set for a pretty reasonable price on Bricklink:

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=4955#T=S&O={}

Uh, thanks! I looked on German eBay now and it's there for like 20 €, too (and for more than 300 on Amazon *huh*)! Maybe it's not to late!

On 15.10.2016 at 3:29 AM, dr_spock said:

You can change your email address under Account Settings.  Click on your username at upper right hand corner to drop down the menu.

You would have to re-activate your account if you changed the email address.  If the new email address doesn't receive the activation email, then you can't make the change take effect.

You could post for staff help with your email problem in this topic -> http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/96103-help/&page=19

I will definitely try, thank you!