Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

thats very strange... please help!

i got the the jedi star fighter w/ booster ring recently, and its really great and all, but something was very weired about this set. i built it, (it looked awesome!) but it had a bunch of spare pieces, like 100 or so, and most werent even the parts index in the manual. i got about five black minifig heads, 2 new mold blasters, and a bunch of other parts. this was cool, but really weird. this never happened 2 me before, so can somebody please explain? X-O

Sometimes the packaging machines at LEGO have some faults, and i think you were one of the lucky few where it added an extra bag of parts.

hope i helped

I'm not sure this is an Ambassadors issue, so I'll move this thread to LEGO News & General Discussion. I could be wrong, it's certainly been known to happen, so it can always be moved back to the Embassy.

If you're unhappy with the extra pieces, perhaps you should call LEGO Customer Service.

If you're unhappy with the extra pieces, perhaps you should call LEGO Customer Service.

You mean, if you'd prefer that you were given, for free, a different set of parts? :-D

Jim, when you say "droid heads", do you actually mean printed domes, or just droid head parts (IE 2x2 domes)

I love extra pieces. *wub* I don't find them weird. I like in the new battle droid sets how they give you extras of the updated arm to replace all the old demented ones that were meant to hold megaphones with lights on them! X-D

thanks very much. oh, i do like the extra parts, i just found it to be unusual. :-)

thanks very much. oh, i do like the extra parts, i just found it to be unusual. :-)

I usually shout "Please help!" When I just find things to be unusual too. ;-)

Welcome to Eurobricks.