ericb

LEPIN brings out Monster Fighters HAUNTED HOUSE (16007)

6 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

How do we find your blog?

it's in my signature.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, quark12000 said:

Received my order (Market Street) today that I ordered on the 21st.  Shipped by DHL with no problems.  Once I build it, I'll give a report on any missing pieces (there are two pieces that are deformed, probably by heat).  Luckily, yesterday I received the baseplates I ordered via Bricklink.

Market Street is done!  No missing pieces, but one 1x1 brick was not fully formed and one 1x6 tile was warped beyond usability.  Neither one was critical.  Brick quality is very good, a little looseness occasionally, but I've gotten that with Lego sometimes, too.

14484908_1790965891147249_28810024798259

Another 2 sets delivered!  

Edited by dirk
bad html

Nice sets Dirk, post up your complete builds.

Oh can't see you signature, do you mind posting a link to your blog.

Edited by Ltfalcon

Ahh.. reminds me of the glory days when I BL my UCS MF. Same pile of bricks but not so neatly arranged in plastic bags :P

@Ltfalcon,

I just ordered through the same company you used. You seem to be having good success with them, plus you're a fellow American (which is helpful for me in regards to buying Lepin). I canceled my first order of the Imperial Flagship, the original seller I choose was making me nervous. I was the ONLY one to have bought a ship from them, and they were saying they wouldn't be able to ship until mid October, while yours had already shipped. 

DO you always buy from that company?

13 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

@Ltfalcon,

I just ordered through the same company you used. You seem to be having good success with them, plus you're a fellow American (which is helpful for me in regards to buying Lepin). I canceled my first order of the Imperial Flagship, the original seller I choose was making me nervous. I was the ONLY one to have bought a ship from them, and they were saying they wouldn't be able to ship until mid October, while yours had already shipped. 

DO you always buy from that company?

Capt.,

This is the first time I've purchased from this store. Their prices were good along with their stats. They were also the first to show non-box pictures of products. They also have a great lineup of sets. Keep my fingers crossed and let you know. I'll post pictures when the order arrives.

1 hour ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

Ltfalcon,

Have you used multiple sellers for your purchases in the past? Did you order your QAR from this seller also?

Yes I have purchased from other sellers on AE. I was holding back on ordering the QAR from this seller until my package arrived, then if all was good I would place additional orders with them. As I said they have a very good selection at good prices even with the cost plus shipping separate as compared to others offering free shipping.

6 hours ago, Ltfalcon said:

Yes I have purchased from other sellers on AE. I was holding back on ordering the QAR from this seller until my package arrived, then if all was good I would place additional orders with them. As I said they have a very good selection at good prices even with the cost plus shipping separate as compared to others offering free shipping.

Well, just keep me updated on all of your purchases.

On 9/24/2016 at 6:39 PM, Captain Pirate Man said:

I would also buy the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty if they make them.

Still pricey, but, cheaper then the original.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Limited-Statue-Of-Liberty-3010pcs-Building-Blocks-World-Famous-Architecture-MiniBricks-DIY-USA-Legoelieds-Children-Gift/1041264_32687403093.html

Jamie

On 9/30/2016 at 9:57 PM, dirk said:

Thanks for the interest guys, here's my blog site ...

http://its-not-lego.blogspot.com

I just posted part one of my review of the Lepin Parisian restuarant.

Not sure if it's visible, but I've just added my website to my Eurobricks profile too.

On 9/30/2016 at 9:57 PM, dirk said:

On 9/30/2016 at 8:57 PM, dirk said:

Thanks for the interest guys, here's my blog site ...

http://its-not-lego.blogspot.com

I just posted part one of my review of the Lepin Parisian restuarant.

Dirk Thanks, great blog and links!

2 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

@ltfalcon,

Any updates on the sets you bought. In especially curious about you flagships, have they indeed shipped?

Capt, they e-mailed as shipped last week and expecting it to arrive any day. I'll post pictures when I receive, I've also heard the sail material issues with the Black Pearl were corrected on this set.

20 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

I'm going to put real Lego sails on mine.

I went a head and bought the Haunted House and Town Hall today as well. 

Congrats on the scores, post up pictures of your Haunted house once you get it.

20 minutes ago, Ltfalcon said:

Congrats on the scores, post up pictures of your Haunted house once you get it.

I will. Both my haunted house and Town Hall have already shipped. Super fast store I found. Still waiting for my Flagship to ship though.