Sign in to follow this  
Green Rhubarb

[SoNE Freebuild] Rhubarb In

My name's K18-PO. I'm a protocol droid and I serve a Talz named Green Rhubarb. This is not his real name. But when he introduces himself to someone, they usually hear it as Green Rhubarb. Talzs have a strange language and it's impossible for other beings to speak it. It requires the snout that only Talzs have. So he bought me to communicate with people around him.

You see, he was born on Orto Plutonia around 28 BBY, in a royal family. He was taught how to fight with spear, how to catch wild animals and how to make a shelter in snowy desert. But he also had 10 servants. He had anything he could wish except one thing. And he wished that the most. Adventures. So he took the chance when a ship landed on his planet. He smuggled on board while they were repairing it.

gb11.jpg

He soon found himself in the space. But there was a problem. There were no adventures. If he wanted to eat he had to work in warehouses. As a Talz he was very strong so didn't have any problems to find a job. But this wasn't what he wanted. He wanted adventures.

gb12.jpg

He heard that the best way to find adventures is to join the Imperial army. As a stormtrooper he could travel in space and fight in great battles. But there was a problem. He had four eyes. He had grey fur. He had claws. He had a snout. Well, he wasn't human. And that's not good if you try to join this army. He was disappointed and sad. He heard how badly Empire treats aliens.

gb13.jpg

But there's an organisation that doesn't. With the help of rebellion he could travel across universe as he always wanted. And he could do a lot of good. So he decided to join them. So he stole a ship. Now, we're joining the rebellion.

gb14.jpg

gb15.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________

To judges: There're 4 builds. Please judge each build separately. Thank you.

Welcome to SoNE Green Rhubarb! Nicely done with each vignette. I especially like the 2nd scene and the greebles on the ship.

Hah, I love the protocol droid in a suit! That's a great microscale build in the first pic, although I think the ship could use a few more details. I do really like how the tan buildings seem like they're built into the hills. Welcome to SoNE!

The Rebellion doesn't always look kindly on ship thieves, but you have a protocol droid in a suit so that makes up for it :grin: And as long as you stole the ship from the Empire you're good! :wink:

Your use of micro scale really helps set the scene. I like the ship they stole, probably as much as the former owner, it's a cool design! 

Man that protocol droid got me again :laugh: