Sign in to follow this  
MegaRoi

Hello! My name is ... Robert

Like the title says, my name is Robert.

I came out of my dark age two years ago, after the kid grew older, tree was plant and the house was build.

I was always interested in the technic theme, so I started slow with 42042 Container Truck. This set is still the only one on my shelf unmodded and still assembled (motor is missing and some parts have different colors meanwhile). Then I found 42009 Mobile Crane as a perfect Christmas present for me. But two days before Christmas I saw this wonderful 42025 Cargo Plane which makes me very curious and I had to buy it also. It was build during Christmas Eve in one rush, but I wanted to modify it somehow. Two days later I had two more copies of 42025 and modded the original one to a four motor cargo plane with a wing span of almost one meter! From that point I was hooked on Lego Technic!

The build of 42009 had to wait for two more month ...

While I'm a motorcycle enthusiast I had to buy 42036 next. Make a long story short: at the moment I owe five copies of 42036, all heavily modded with gearbox, brakes and other things. More motorcycles will come!

At the moment I owe about 30.000 pieces and more then 50 sets ...

My shelf is changing every month and all of my rooms are crowded with Lego parts.

My last big thing was building 42056 Porsche with my own parts in white.

Special thanks to Lego for this great hobby and EB and all their nice members for supporting it! This forum is the best and nicest I've ever joined.

I just can't say thank you all enough!

Robert from Germany

P.S.

MegaRoi is a nickname from old computer games that I can't forget. Stupid, but easy to remember for me.

Edited by MegaRoi

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Have you read Site Guidelines and FAQ? You aren't supposed to attach images on Eurobricks. Your images should first be uploaded to an image hosting service such as Brickshelf or Flickr. See this for tips. For LDD/LXF file you can upload an attachment on bottom of the topic you want post.

Thanks for being welcome.

Somehow I don't understand "You aren't supposed to attach images on EB"

The rules say, that EB is not hosting pictures. Clearified. On the reply options you can choose a .jpg (or gif) to be attached if it's not bigger than 100Kb.

Do I have to delete the 83Kb file? Really? Somehow I did it earlier in other forums and had no problem with it ...

Thanks for being welcome.

Somehow I don't understand "You aren't supposed to attach images on EB"

The rules say, that EB is not hosting pictures.

Ya, it's same meaning that you may not to attach images on EB.

On the reply options you can choose a .jpg (or .gif) to be attached if it's not bigger than 100Kb. Somehow I did it earlier in other forums and had no problem with it ...

It's because the forum software say it can, but i think the staffs not to allow it.

Do I have to delete the 83Kb file?

I Don't Know.

Edited by KamalMYafi