Sign in to follow this  
dragonboy79

MOC: Crown Castle

Hello!

It took me two weeks to complete my biggest MOC, Crown Castle. It is made of 3 Creator Houses (each discounted to $12 at Target, woohoo!), bricks from other sets, and a couple of trips to the LEGO Pick-A-Brick. This is not the typical medieval castle, for I tend to have a thing for Disney style *wub* . I was planning to enter this for CCV, but I was too late. Darn it, Eastern Time! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Oh yea, I chose to include Dwarves' Mine as part of the MOC in honor of such a fantastic (pun intended) set.

Brickshelf when public.

post-1782-1199256319.jpg

It's look real cool and nice !!! :-D

Reminds me of e ninjas and samurials with a little bit of eastern touch. ^^

That looks amazing! Can't wait 'till the folder's public! :-D

~Peace

Wow! It looks amazing. I can't wait to see it! *wub*

Here's a *yoda* tutorial-How to Deeplink-for future refernce...so I don't have to wait. :'-(

Really looking forward to checking the whole thing out. *sweet*

Very nice MOC! I can definitely see the Disney influences you mentioned in the design of the castle, but as Whitefang pointed out, there is also something oriental about the outer wall and gate house.

Holy Bananas!!! *wub*

That looks incredable! It's like a Tudor styled Isenguard. That must have cost a fortune in pieces and I can't imagine how many hours and hours that must have taken to complete!

Well done, it's absolutely fantastic. ;-)

Thank you for the compliments! *sweet* Yea, somehow everything I build has an oriental twist to it. I have thought of making a fantasy Asian castle, but then I was watching Lord of the Rings while building it, so it ended up being more European. Maybe that is why it reminds you of Isengard, Col. Whipstick. :-D However, I admit the castle is vacant... When I do finish the interior and populate it, I'll post an update (which would take a long time because back to school I go). And I will remember to deeplink, Hinckley! ;-)