Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Garage Find Old Small Town Sets

Garage Summer Inventory (Storage Bin #2)

Opened the second lid and found these sealed Time Cruisers (?!?) sets mixed with small Town sets and a few Western sets including two early 6791 polybags(!?!).

Early on, my three sons have been taught to keep their toys back in their boxes/containers so that they know where to find them. These sets are not for sale/trade...

AC

27386615444_ee0153206a_c.jpg

Still sealed after all these years.

27386615924_f03fdfa11a_c.jpg

27386618224_9dbdbbf547_c.jpg

27386617684_bdfcde1ae3_c.jpg

27386617294_ee3061ab01_c.jpg

27386616764_15d36134d3_c.jpg

27386616344_38a2285236_c.jpg

Not sur i i want to feel sad because it is not for sale, of for the fact that is is never been played with

I am amazed for sure..

Not sur i i want to feel sad because it is not for sale, of for the fact that is is never been played with

I am amazed for sure..

Only those in the second pic are still sealed, everything else have been opened/played by my three sons. As mentioned in the description

"Early on, my three sons have been taught to keep their toys back in their boxes/containers so that they know where to find them."

AC

Thanks for the pic!

I just hauled my childhood lego collection from my childhood home. I was wondering about a few of my parts/minifigs that I did not specifically remember and I recognized them from your pics. I have the set with the horse riding lady, waiter, octan man, etc. I never would have remember that, but that explains those minifigs in my collection.

Not city fan but these vintage sets are a big treasure find. Enjoy them

Wow! What a stash!

Thanks for the pic!

I just hauled my childhood lego collection from my childhood home. I was wondering about a few of my parts/minifigs that I did not specifically remember and I recognized them from your pics. I have the set with the horse riding lady, waiter, octan man, etc. I never would have remember that, but that explains those minifigs in my collection.

Thanks all and there's also another thread for the Technic sets.

AC