Sign in to follow this  
Mads Heering

[SoNE Freebuild XI.I] Looking for Rebels

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka; Freebuild: Looking for Rebels

Time: 9 am

Persons involved:

av-stormtrooper.png Mads Heering; Stormtrooper av-stormtrooper.png Orwell Haggins; Stormtrooper av-stormtrooper.png Cornell Haggins; Stormtrooper

The story:

Three stormtroopers, Mads Heering the driver, Orwell Haggins the navigator and Cornell Haggins the gunner are driving through the wasteland of Kuat. Their mission is to spot Rebel activity on Kuat and report it. They're driving a new model of speeder. Actually, they're testing it. It is dispensable and so are they. They joined the imperial army 2 weeks ago and they still think they'll see the whole galaxy, fight great battles and change history. Perhaps they will, but at the moment they're driving through Kuat and looking for rebels.

DSC_0019.jpg

Additional photos:

DSC_0023.jpgDSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Conclusion: It was hard for me to post this build. It cannot match all those fantastic builds on this forum and my photographic skills are far from good. But still, I'd like to contribute to SoNE, so, if possible, please judge this build.

Thanks for your attention!

I love the speeder. It reminds me a lot of what would have appeared in the Star Wars Marvel comics. So these are the speeders that've been harassing us on our escape from Kuat!

Neat build!

I like the design of your speeder, there are some very nice details.

Good to see you used a little blue bit as well, that was more or less our only 'strategy' for this round.

I like the shape of the speeder, but it might be more suitable for water or swamps imho.

Maybe you should have taken the first pic from a different angle, only noticed the plant on the pic of just the landscape.

Anyway, glad to have you on board!

Don't worry about trying to match builds, we all learned through trial and error/getting feedback

Basically as long as you enjoy building you're good :laugh:

Noice. Ditto on Forreseto's Marvel Comics connection. The speeder is nicely done- the back engine section is wonderful. It reminds me of a fan boat, with the driver situated high.

Welcome to the Empire!