By the technomagical necromancy of the Blacktron Summoner Corps, the dead of wrecked colonies rise once more, to visit vicious vengeance unto the alien.

The Mourneblade speeder bike is unique to the Summoners. It carries the mage's staff mounted to fire directly forward, a backup summoning/control unit and backup weapon. The pilots are equipped with twin-engine jetpacks for individual mobility; these can be used to supplement the bike's own engines.

26414560772_73b24db22b_c.jpg

Selected standard-issue equipment is shown here.

25901993294_467de6520d_c.jpg

On the right are two pylons usually teleported in at the start of the fight, to provide extra shielding and stealth to what comes next:

Space zombies. This photo is terrible. These things form the core of the summoner's fighting strength, usually called in batches of three: two fast attackers with carbine and sword, one with heavy weapon.

26440802461_54ba70afa8_c.jpg

Bigger threats require bigger summons.

25904036703_63016159df_c.jpg

26243847310_c02c8e5416_c.jpg

that went well

Here's a better shot of the zombies.

26414558822_e455be82fa_c.jpg

Adorable, yes? Just look at their cute pearly widdle teeths, aww <3

Awesome builds! I am a big Blacktron fan and especially that speeder bike is just a pure joy :classic:

For the photo-editing, I recommend to open them in gimp and adjust the colour-curves. I think especially the black and white-balance will do miracles. After that a slight increase in contrast and you are sorted :thumbup: