It transforms?!?

That is absolutely great. I watched Robotech when it first aired here in the US. I've always loved Macross ever since.

It transforms?!?

That is absolutely great. I watched Robotech when it first aired here in the US. I've always loved Macross ever since.

Yes, it's fully transformable!

I loved the previous one, this is the icing on the cake. Now post some instructions or pictures of separate sections, please. I need to build an army of them!! I have already ordered some Mixels just to get the joints.

I own the complete Macross series, they are like 32 DVD. Good old sci—fi stuff, only second in my mind to Galaxy Rangers. Oh, the memories.

Yes, it's fully transformable!

That's awesome!

I loved the previous one, this is the icing on the cake. Now post some instructions or pictures of separate sections, please. I need to build an army of them!! I have already ordered some Mixels just to get the joints.

I own the complete Macross series, they are like 32 DVD. Good old sci—fi stuff, only second in my mind to Galaxy Rangers. Oh, the memories.

I will second the request. If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to build a few of these myself.

I still have my old Skull-1, and Max and Miriya super deformed Matchbox fighters in my garage. And the original release of Robotech on DVD (not Blue Ray, but DVD, back from around 1999-2000).

wallacechow2005,

Its small, its transformable, its fast, its poseable and it packs heat for all who dare mess with the little guy. Well done! Zentradi beware, the little ones do not take well to being swatted or squashed.

All I can say is,

MACROSS Chibi Wars

3D LEGO