SkaForHire

Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List (Vol 1, Issue 3) APRIL 616

Currently, you will have to pay the extra fee, no matter how you come about your fourth vessel. The only thing you can "game" is which vessel you pay it for...

Yes - even if you buy from another player you still have to pay the difference between the license and the extra fee. (Though in fact I'm not sure how you're supposed to pay that, presumably through a transaction form.)

What class is the King of Mardier that was captured by the Sea Rats?

4A.

----

On another note - The Golden Snake (helped) take a 5A! Don't mess with my merchants! pirate_laugh2.gif Though, apart from that, she did rather poorly. pirate_look.gifpirate_cry4.gif

Seriously, I put so much work in the ship index and updating it. Move ya lazy megablocks to there you scum of the sea!

Disclaimer: the last sentence should be said as a pirate captain shouting to his crew, it is not personally

Sorry Maxim, I did consulate your index before asking, but I didn't see anywhere the classification was cited. I just wanted confirmation of your sources pirate_laugh2.gif

Sorry Maxim, I did consulate your index before asking, but I didn't see anywhere the classification was cited. I just wanted confirmation of your sources pirate_laugh2.gif

Haha no problem :p all ships can be found in the faction ship index :) the King of Mardier was already added to the Sea Rats Fleet. Eslandolan and even Mardier traces still can be found under "lost ships"