Sign in to follow this  
LegoEomer

Avon Saga 7 - The End

Ononion was tense. Though the Oakwood Order was successful in the battles after arriving in Nocturnus a few days ago, his soldiers were not used to the swamps of Nocturnus, which rendered his cavalry useless. But he went too far to quit. They would stay for as long as they were needed. However, little did he know that this battle would change everything.

25815578361_1bf7a82d1a.jpgNocturnus_Battle (1) by lego eomer, on Flickr

25609945810_855ac3419e.jpgNocturnus_Battle (2) by lego eomer, on Flickr

In this particular battle in a shallow creek, it was clear that professional Avalonian battle tactics were no match for the savagery of the Drow, who were also more used to the land.

Ononion turned around. A Drow sword slashed at his side. Luckily, he was wearing chainmail. Then, he saw the sword. A Hand of Corruption sword. It had a hook on the end, used for ripping up the chaimail. The Drow commander struck again, this time, he lifted his shield to block the blow.

This time, Ononion slashed at the Drow commander, who lifted is sword to block it. Too late. The sword went flying, and Ononion's sword punctured the armor of the Drow commander.

Unfortunately, he wasn't looking, and the Drow commander got up. With his little strength, drove the sword in the earlier weak point on the armor. The sword went into his chest.

25910491505_108397cb2f.jpgNocturnus_Battle (3) by lego eomer, on Flickr

Ononion looked to his left and right. Drow reinforcements arrived, and on his right, his soldiers were fleeing. He just sat back. There was nothing he could do. Avon would go to Adelena. He had good friends who could act as regent for the time being.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you like the build. I did my best to picture a Nocturnian swamp. Also, I hope you like the plot twist. No, I am no leaving Eurobricks, or even Guilds of Historica. I have thought a while about starting from a clean slate. So after this build, there will be a couple changes. I will probably introduce new characters, and storylines. Unfortunately, this will also be the final installment of the Avon Saga. And lastly, don't worry, there is a chance I might have my sig fig resurrected or something.

Edited by LegoEomer

Ooh... What story...

Neat build, but I'd still recommend more vegetation, and try to make the borders of the swamp less straight.

Curious to your next story-line!

Cool build! The vegetation is good, though it could probably be a little more dense and maybe add a tree as well. The RB wedge plates help break up the ground nicely too :classic: